Vanessa James's character potential

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vanessa James's character potential

Vanessa James's character has potential, Julia Benson is not main cast member.
    In vanessa's video record clip , She said something like
    I am Vanessa James's 26, i don't want to die
    She was having sex with Scott in the first episode and later Scott pretend he doesn't know her very well.

In Darkness , she drag Eli away from Chole's shower room, instead of alone with her like she said ,Eli was surrounded and question by the crews.
    Later Eli and ther guy use the kino to Peep on her .She was hot .

I don't want the writer make her a minor member of some love triangle with Scott and Chole.The third peron always die in some horrible accident ,or getting everybody hate her character.

VJ has a lot of potential a lot more than some sex object use by Scott or peeping Eli, she could be like the leader of minor crew(minor cast) member in the event of mutiny .
    Please don't make her a red shirt .
    Like VJ said in her clip
    i don't want to die
    Attached Files
    Last edited by ckwongau; 18 October 2009, 12:36 AM.

I don't want her to be a red shirt either. Hopefully her character is around for some time.
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

use her for first contact missions. great exmaple of a human female
      https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
        I don't want her to be a red shirt either. Hopefully her character is around for some time.
        i like her a heck of a lot more than chloe, that's for sure!

but yes, i'd love to see her character explored and LIVE.
        sally

sigpic

Comment

personally i don't think there will be a lot of red shirts. she'll be around for a while
          https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
            i like her a heck of a lot more than chloe, that's for sure!
            Proof that you have no taste

Honestly I don't see much more then pretty face. She hasn't given me much characterization about her. But this is only episode 4 so I am willing to give it time
            Originally posted by aretood2
            Jelgate is right

Comment

I've liked this character as well. I hope I'm reading too much into this, but...potential spoiler for Vanessa James' character...

Spoiler:
              According to IMDB, she's in pretty much every episode until "Pain." And then she's not in the final 3 episodes. I know her dying isn't the only explanation for why she might not be in the last 3 episodes of the season, but it does make be wonder.
              sigpic
              FOX Network

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
                personally i don't think there will be a lot of red shirts. she'll be around for a while
                Yeah I was going to post this. I don't think they have enough people to be red shirts. There does seem like a few more hurdles to overcome and that we may very well loose another few red shirts but only to serve the fact that they're in a very dire situation.

Neera: "You do not fear them?"
                : "The Wraith? Naah. Now *clowns* — that's another story."

Comment

they will have to be careful with their people.

and the only redshirt i've detected is..... Eli. literally.

Comment

Two words: Shower scene!!!
                    Currently watching: Dark Matter, 12 Monkeys, Doctor Who, Under the Dome, The Mentalist, The Messengers, The Last Ship, Elementary, Dominion, The Whispers, Extant, Olympus, Da Vinci's Demons, Vikings

Comment

Oh, she definitely has BIG...potential.

Comment

She has an amazing pair of....................eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr chuckles View Post
                          Well, she actually does have a beautiful face.

Anyway, this show needs a kickass female character so why not her?
                          Last edited by SpyDude; 18 October 2009, 03:03 AM.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mr chuckles View Post
                            I was going to say a nice set of Kinos

Comment

Originally posted by ckwongau View Post
                              Vanessa James's character has potential, Julia Benson is not main cast member.
                              In vanessa's video record clip , She said something like

She was having sex with Scott in the first episode and later Scott pretend he doesn't know her very well.

In Darkness , she drag Eli away from Chole's shower room, instead of alone with her like she said ,Eli was surrounded and question by the crews.
                              Later Eli and ther guy use the kino to Peep on her .She was hot .

I don't want the writer make her a minor member of some love triangle with Scott and Chole.The third peron always die in some horrible accident ,or getting everybody hate her character.

VJ has a lot of potential a lot more than some sex object use by Scott or peeping Eli, she could be like the leader of minor crew(minor cast) member in the event of mutiny .
                              Please don't make her a red shirt .
                              Like VJ said in her clip
                              I think she is going to die. Like all the evidence you said; however, I get this Cali vibe from her. Cali from Battlestar Galactica. Her character was intended to be killed off early in season 1 but her performance very well liked and she was allowed to stay and given bigger roles almost until the end of the show.

So heres to potential. This show has only about 3 women on it another would be good.
                              Stargate Revival Please!

Comment

Working...
                              X