This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chloe Shower Scene

Does anyone have screenshots of Chloe showering and then getting dressed?

That probably doesn't fit into the site's PG content guideline.
    "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

That's why I also hang out at /tv/. 4chan has no rules on such... well anything really.
      Wraith ships are giant lobsters.

Comment

Yeah but 4chan rots your brain. I went in there once, years ago for all of 5 minutes. I still feel damaged.
        "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
          That probably doesn't fit into the site's PG content guideline.
          It aired on TV and there was no actual nudity? Why wouldn't that be PG?

Comment

Am I the only one feeling offended by that scene? Don't get me wrong, I'm not a prude... I just feel like they only put in this scene that SOMEONE can get their geek fantasies realized (goes nicely with the James scenes in this ep, methinks...). Can we please get some female (and/or gay) writers on the show so that we also get to see some male naked skin since all the male (straight) writers on this show seem to wholly concentrate on their own wet dreams.

Me? Bitter? Nah, not a chance. What gave you that feeling, pray tell?
            I'm a 60%er.

I will always place the mission first.
            I will never accept defeat.
            I will never quit.
            I will never leave a fallen comrade.
            ------
            "There is no problem that cannot be solved by the use of high explosives."

Comment

I would say it fits within the PG rules. Its not like we saw any body parts we shouldn't be seeing. But honestly its a pretty close call.
              Originally posted by aretood2
              Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by RowenaR View Post
                *nice gentle hug* It's ok...I'm sure we'll see some hairy buttcheeks in the future
                "I'm being extremely clever up here and there's no one to stand around looking impressed! What's the point in having you all?!" - The Doctor (#11)

Comment

Am I the only one feeling offended by that scene? Don't get me wrong, I'm not a prude... I just feel like they only put in this scene that SOMEONE can get their geek fantasies realized (goes nicely with the James scenes in this ep, methinks...). Can we please get some female (and/or gay) writers on the show so that we also get to see some male naked skin since all the male (straight) writers on this show seem to wholly concentrate on their own wet dreams.
                  Um....remember this post when you see next week's episode.
                  Sig by Pandora's Box
                  sigpic

Comment

I agree totally. There was no need to show it. But I'd still like some good screenshots.

Comment

Originally posted by Shpinxinator View Post
                      *nice gentle hug* It's ok...I'm sure we'll see some hairy buttcheeks in the future
                      What, I'm just trying to fight for my right to see some nice naked male flesh here I mean, we never got shirtless!Lorne but there's still a chance we might get to see shirtless!Greer (or Scott but I find myself being unable to care for that character, as sad as it is...)
                      I'm a 60%er.

I will never quit.
                      ------

Comment

Originally posted by Coronach View Post
                        Um....remember this post when you see next week's episode.
                        *iz now very excited for next week

I'm a 60%er.

I will never quit.
                        ------

Comment

*iz now very excited for next week

I thought their were laws against this kind of thing
                          Originally posted by aretood2
                          Jelgate is right

Comment

What, I'm just trying to fight for my right to see some nice naked male flesh here I mean, we never got shirtless!Lorne but there's still a chance we might get to see shirtless!Greer (or Scott but I find myself being unable to care for that character, as sad as it is...)
                            Hey hey hey now! We Saw O'Neill and Teal'c without their shirts a few times and we never got to see much of Sam or Janet so it's pretty equal
                            "I'm being extremely clever up here and there's no one to stand around looking impressed! What's the point in having you all?!" - The Doctor (#11)

Comment

Working...
                            X