X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A Question...

I doubt this needs spoiler space but I'll add some just in case
    *Potential Spoilers if you haven't seen SGU Air
    I watched all of Air and really liked it, which I will admit to being surprised by because I was expecting something not deserving the title Stargate. Anyhow, as I was watching I had a question about some things (minor things but they still bugged me and I figured ppl smarter or more observant then me would know the answers). I looked for the same question already posted/any answers in the forums and couldn't find it but if it is a repeat, mods feel free to delete away . OK, enough of my babbling. My question is where is the stargate on Earth located now? After 10 seasons of SG1 and 5 of ATL, I'd assumed it was still in Cheyenne Mountain but I believe the scenes with Jack and Walter took place at the pentagon but they were acting like they were in the same facility as the gate, especially when Sam and Jack were discussing where they could have gone and Jack said "they didn't come here". I realize they probably took down the SGC sets but I'm still curious. Thanks ahead of time to anyone who answers this silly little question.

Their is nothing to suggest that the gate has left the SGC. It just makes sense that Jack would be at the Pentagon. So that is why they shoot the scenes there
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

So, Why jake is into the Pentagon and not in the SGC ?
      Sorry if my english language is bad ,it's beacause i'm a french

sigpic

Comment

Who is Jake?
        Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
          Who is Jake?
          Because you must have said it in jest it's Romo's Lampkin's Dog!

Jack isn't at SGC because "The Air Force general heading Homeworld Security reports to the Pentagon (Joint Chiefs)."

Now why Chief Master Sergeant Walter Harriman is there at the Pentagon is a more interesting question!
          sigpic
          Save Mallozzi's Mailbag!

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
            Who is Jake?
            Sorry I have forgot the "C" , so Jack .

I know why Walter Harriman is on the pentagon . It's just more easy for the screenwriter , remember the SGC is distroy ( now they can't to film into the SGC ) .

sigpic

Comment

Well its quite simple. Jack's office is in the Pentagon
              Jelgate is right

Comment

The gate is still in the SGC

Comment

Originally posted by kinseySG View Post
                  The gate is still in the SGC

But the SGC was turned into Icarus and then blew up
                  If you're wondering how he eats & breathes, and other science facts...(la! la! la!)
                  Then repeat to yourself its just a show, I should really just relax.

I own "Future War"..I can put up with a lot

sigpic - Black Belt Test 10/24/2009 -

Comment

It's idiot , the producer distroy the SGC for make Icarius Base . And now they blew up Icarius base .

What the ..

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RickWesten View Post
                      It's idiot , the producer distroy the SGC for make Icarius Base . And now they blew up Icarius base .

What the ..
                      The SGC (gateroom) set was converted to become the Icarus (gateroom) set, but then in the show, Icarus blew up...so no more SGC
                      Last edited by Bagpuss; 23 May 2013, 08:29 AM. Reason: Quote edited.:)
                      If you're wondering how he eats & breathes, and other science facts...(la! la! la!)
                      Then repeat to yourself its just a show, I should really just relax.

I own "Future War"..I can put up with a lot

sigpic - Black Belt Test 10/24/2009 -

Comment

But they blew up Icarus Base just for on episode . Just For One !!!!!!!!

It's strange

sigpic

Comment

Jack as a General would have his choice of staff, a CMS acts as a senior aide to a senior officer, especially concerning operational matters and "other ranks" in general.

Btw, when Jack said "the didn't come here", I took that to mean "to earth".
                          Mongoletsi is bigger than hip...hop...

Comment

Originally posted by Mongoletsi View Post
                            Btw, when Jack said "the didn't come here", I took that to mean "to earth".
                            Thats what I assumed, too. When Jack said, "they didn't come here" ment Earth because they were talking about Sam's ship (forgot the name) and Earth.
                            Aftermath RP
                            Markus Redd - SG-7 Computer Scientist
                            Captain Joseph Laport - OSI Agent Stationed at Alpha Site

New Seasons RP
                            SGT Markus Redd - SG-3 Medic
                            Eli Wallace- SGU

Comment

Working...
                            X