Eli/Chloe/Scott Relationship Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is a hard one.....

Before Darkness I would have said Scott/Chloe, but after seing how cute Eli and Chloe are together I'm starting to like them more. Now I'm just not sure anymore.

I'm terribly conflicted!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Madwelshboy View Post
      You did see the *sarcasm* didnt you?
      Oh yeah, but it wasn't talking about you making those comments. I was just relieving myself of the annoyance that had build up due to reading all those other comments, but none of them were yours.

That was what the ;-) ;-) and were for.

So, it was more as to ask the general question of why there were some many of those comments, again none of which were yours.
      A black hole swallowed this sig pic.

Comment

Eli & Chloe. They are a fun and interesting pair.
        Time is a companion that goes with us on a journey. It reminds us to cherish each moment, because it will never come again. What we leave behind is not as important as how we have lived.

Comment

Originally posted by EvilSpaceAlien View Post
          This is a hard one.....

Before Darkness I would have said Scott/Chloe, but after seing how cute Eli and Chloe are together I'm starting to like them more. Now I'm just not sure anymore.

I'm terribly conflicted!
          Well welcome to the multishippers' universe. No? I know a lot of people are multishippers, although I'm not. No offense.

Comment

Isn't Scott involved with Lt James already? So unless he is two timing, I think Eli and Chloe belong together.

Comment

Pushing for Eli and Chloe with a Kino.

For the record I was solid McKeller--I actually thought that one was somewhat believable as to my own experiences.

Comment

Eli and Chloe would make a really good couple

Comment

I saw the quadrangle of doom (eli-chloe-james-scott) coming waaaaay off.

Comment

My thoughts.... Eli and Chloe will become a brother/sister type pairing. Scott and Chloe will have a thing going. James might play into that pairing a bit, but I have a feeling they were involved only for the sex and nothing more. Though, Scott's religious background will also play a part.

Eli will be there for Chloe for all the ups and downs that Scott will put her through. Eli and Scott will become good friends and Eli will keep telling him how he's screwing up with Chloe.
                    No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

Scott will bang every chick on the ship before it's over. No woman can resist that super sinning religious bad boy.

Comment

Eli and Chloe!

Comment

Originally posted by syfygal47 View Post
                          Isn't Scott involved with Lt James already? So unless he is two timing, I think Eli and Chloe belong together.
                          There was a scene between James and Scott in Air pt.1. By know I had expected everyone would know about that since it has been such a issue here on the forum.

Comment

Originally posted by DJFavorite View Post
                            My thoughts.... Eli and Chloe will become a brother/sister type pairing. Scott and Chloe will have a thing going. James might play into that pairing a bit, but I have a feeling they were involved only for the sex and nothing more. Though, Scott's religious background will also play a part.

Eli will be there for Chloe for all the ups and downs that Scott will put her through. Eli and Scott will become good friends and Eli will keep telling him how he's screwing up with Chloe.
                            That's seems logical. The obvious way to go. I wouldn't mind it, but I'm hoping it will be just a (little) bit more complex.
                            Also I think in 1.05
                            Spoiler:
                            Chloe will manipulate Matt by having sex with him to get her on board of the shuttle. That should make it interesting.

I sure do hope they stay far away from triangle or quadrangles.
                            Seeing as with the previous triangle on SG.

Comment

Here is the latest link to 45 spoiler images from the next episode "Light":

Spoiler:
                              Lots of them show Matthew Scott and Chloe Armstrong spending some "quality" time together. I wonder how Vanessa James and Eli Wallace are going to handle it...

http://stargate.mgm.com/view/content/1676/index.html
                              There is no spoon...

Comment

Personally, I see Eli/Chloe as more of a brother/sister relationship. Although Eli is all giggly inside and would want more of that, I see them having a brother/sister relationship.

As for Scott and Chloe, that's another story.

There are no regrets. Thank you Brad Wright and everyone else for SGU,
                                and the amazing Stargate franchise in general.

Comment

Working...
                                X