Use of the Kino in 'Darkness'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Arga View Post
    I found it strange that those people would agree to talk (or confess) their thoughts like that, as if they were in a "big brother" kind of TV show.. And was Eli behind it, listening to what they were saying?

Speaking of Kino, in the first episode, Eli said he named it "after the Russians..." and then Scott made him stop talking. What was he refering to, about the Russians?
    For all I know, Kino means Cinema in German..
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kino_%28band%29

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
      it was a simple way to introduce people
      Exaaaaaactly.

Also, good way to introduce people who will shortly be killed off (this is pure speculation btw).
      Mongoletsi is bigger than hip...hop...

Comment

Not sure if its off topic or on topic but...do the Kinos seem to have an unlimited power source?

Comment

Originally posted by Vaultzz View Post
          Not sure if its off topic or on topic but...do the Kinos seem to have an unlimited power source?
          Very good question. It hasn't been addressed on screen yet but I'm sure it will be.
          Spoiler:
          For one thing, Kinos seem to have enough range that we got a good shot of the Destiny's exterior in Light.
          However, the exact tech behind a Kino may be a mystery left unexplained by TPTB.
          sigpic

Comment

Perhaps they recharge every few days or so.
            "Most people who are watching TV are semi-catatonic. They're not fully alive." - U.S. District Court Judge Timothy Batten Sr.
            Ronald Greer is also a medic. Your argument is invalid.
            Originally posted by J-Whitt Remastered
            Secondly, I think that everything DigiFluid is good.
            Sandcastle Builder: The game of XKCD: Time

Comment

Working...
            X