X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cmdr. Setsuna F. Seyei View Post
    umm lets not forget vala in kull warrior armor
    Originally posted by StargateMillennium View Post
    The only two people who could take zats were Aris Boch and the kull warrior and both wore armor that could take it.
    he didn't forget vala. there's nothing special about vala in such an armor tho, so kull armor suffices

Comment

It's really just the armour, both in the case of the Kull Warriors and Aris Boch. Neither are inherently immune to Zat fire. If you're going to list everyone who's worn that armour you have to include Daniel (Prometheus Unbound) and Jacob (Evolution, Part 2) too.

"BRITTA? WHAT KIND OF LAME NAME IS THAT?"

Comment

Originally posted by thekillman View Post
        actually it's pretty easy. the head contains a small laser that ionizes the air, tunneling an electrically conductive path, after which a bolt of electricity discharges
        In the real world that is how electrolasers work.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electrolaser

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyAppleyard View Post
          In the real world that is how electrolasers work.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electrolaser
          sorry...but where do you think i got the idea from?

Comment

Originally posted by [J0K3R] View Post
            Yes but it was specifically stated as first shot stun second shot kill, it's not a switchable setting, therefor meaning the blast is of the same strength every time. Firing two shots in rapid succession at two targets would render both unconscious, but fire those same two shots at one target and they are dead. I never really noticed that they didn't bring it up again. One question I did always have was how long is it before the effects of a zat shot wear off enough for you to be shot again without dying?
            unless it detects if the target has been shot recently

Comment

Working...
            X