Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Future enemies? future speculations

In this thread Aken mentions,
    Sometimes being too curious & not cautious enough can get you in worlds of trouble - look what happened when Sheppard woke the entire collective & what happened with Ra & the Goa'uuld. )
    It occurs; are we going to see the Destiny refugees piss off an annoyingly powerful adversary in the near future, which sets the tone for big story arcs?
    Mongoletsi is bigger than hip...hop...

Originally posted by Mongoletsi View Post
    It occurs; are we going to see the Destiny refugees piss off an annoyingly powerful adversary in the near future, which sets the tone for big story arcs?
    I definitely thing another enemy will be encountered. Whether they are all powerful or not is another thing as we've already seen a couple of times that there's a whole lot more going on in other galaxies than just our dramas!

Neera: "You do not fear them?"
    : "The Wraith? Naah. Now *clowns* — that's another story."

Comment

Yeah I reckon so. Will they have prior knowledge of the Alterans or not though? I was thinking... we're given to thinking that Destiny was sent out into far reaches of a young universe. Well... it was younger but still old...

What I mean is - if the Alterans were so advanced even back then, it stands to reason that there'd be other races in the universe at that time. Maybe there's an even bigger conflict we're simply not aware of?

Which brings the point... Destiny is armed. With the exception of the Ori, we've never considered who else might have been around to pose a threat back then. Maybe the guns are for blasting asteroids out of the way, who knows? But...

I guess we just have to sit down, strap in, and find out
      Mongoletsi is bigger than hip...hop...

Comment

Working...
      X