Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Colonel Everett Young/Tamara Johansen Friendship Discussion and Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah sorry, nothing I can do about those double/duplicate posts, as you said, GW is glitchy (is that a word?).
    A black hole swallowed this sig pic.

Comment

Originally posted by Jper View Post
      Well you do know about this?

Video. 2:10 SPOILERS!

There you see
      Spoiler:
      Young and TJ kissing.

And have a look at this:
      http://sky1.sky.com/stargate-univers...eira-interview SPOILERS

So there will be/was more than friendship... However I think it might become a good friendship over the run of the series, but there will be more "romantic" stuff first probably.

Come on, Young! Get back home like Odysseus!

Let's hope that's Tamara body swapped with Young's wife. Would be cool if the Colonel had that reason to get home. "I'll wait for you, until I die."

Aw! Colonel gets focused.

Comment

Originally posted by tar21 View Post

Let's hope that's Tamara body swapped with Young's wife. Would be cool if the Colonel had that reason to get home. "I'll wait for you, until I die."

I think that's what this is, actually. Skiffy has a long history of showing clips of smooches that are not what they appear to be.

I just really want Young to have some class and not sleep around on his wife, however nasty she may be. TJ and Young might share some kind of a secret, though. Since she's a medic, maybe she's help cover up whatever is wrong with him.

Comment

Originally posted by VSS View Post
          I think that's what this is, actually. Skiffy has a long history of showing clips of smooches that are not what they appear to be.

I just really want Young to have some class and not sleep around on his wife, however nasty she may be. TJ and Young might share some kind of a secret, though. Since she's a medic, maybe she's help cover up whatever is wrong with him.
          That is what I am hoping for too.

Want want them to develop this relationship, but as a friendship. I think it could be good as long as they leave the UST out of it. From what I've seen from the eps so far, I haven't seen any UST from they. I have seen a respect and maybe a forming friendship developing between them and I'd like to see this get developed some more
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by tar21 View Post

It would be kind of a big coincidence, don't you think. And not to mention weird. Having his wife switch with the woman he was having an affair with.
            I'll put this in spoiler tags, so if you don't want to read it, skip it, okay... Don't say I haven't warned you.
            Spoiler:

This contains spoilers for episode 15, and season 1 of SGU.
            Also it's not really a "friendship" thing.
            You have been warned!
            Spoiler:

http://www.stargate-sg1-solutions.co...amara_Johansen
            "TJ had an affair with her colonel so that's kind of a very icky subject because he's her senior and that relationship is sort of dealt with and it's a little bit of an elephant in the room. You're military and then you're stuck on a ship in the middle of space with a guy you had an affair with, that's weird." -Alaina Huffman

This is from http://www.stargate-sg1-solutions.co..._Episode_Guide
            In ep 1.15 'Lost'
            "Tamara and Young must face some very troubling and personal news."

(So I'm thinking pregnancy? That's what I thought when I first read this spoiler, then a few days later I saw the news that Alaina's pregnant...)

So I think that would definitely be weird and a big coincidence. However, after last episode "Light" and the you-know-who-with-you-know-who debacle, we/you better cross our fingers for friendship.

Originally posted by VSS View Post
            Really? Well the pictures we got to see from the last episode "Light" where pretty self-explanatory. IT just exactly happened like it was in the spoilers and on the pictures, despite all my hopes and theories. So it may acatually be just what it looks like.

Comment

We don't know If he had an affair with TJ. It's never been said either way and there's not been any indication in any of the eps that's aired so far that there is anything other than friendship there.

I think this relationship would be better developing it as just friendship and leave the UST out of it. Looks like we'll get enough of that with Scott with the way he's going
              sigpic

Comment

UST? What does that mean?

Comment

UST? What does that mean?
                  Unresolved sexual tension....But if and I stress the word IF TJ/Young had an affair then I don't think UST will quite cut it with them
                  sigpic

Comment

Well if they did, then well I would agree with you on that. UST would not quite cut it.

Comment

Well if they did, then well I would agree with you on that. UST would not quite cut it.
                      Nope it wouldn't....But i'm being stubborn and only seeing what I want to see so far so until we get it practically written in big bold letters that they had an affair I'm going with they are only friends Like Rowena said, It makes it easier for this shipper to turn into a non shipper

As they say, I will cross that bridge when I come to it
                      sigpic

Comment

As sad as it is, I can more and more understand that these days.

Comment

As sad as it is, I can more and more understand that these days.
                          Yep, I've been there, done that, bought the T-shirt.......And ain't getting sucked in again

So I am gonna try and take it in my stride
                          sigpic

Comment

Well I really think it is really sad... There is/was so much potential... Where did that go? Nowhere. It is almost unbelievable. First they create it all. They have it all. And then still it gets screwed. I must wonder how they manage to do that, time after time.

Comment

Well I really think it is really sad... There is/was so much potential... Where did that go? Nowhere. It is almost unbelievable. First they create it all. They have it all. And then still it gets screwed. I must wonder how they manage to do that, time after time.
                              I know. I liked shipping. But the debacle that was SGA sucked the fun right out of it

Oh it takes a lot of practice to screw it up time after time
                              sigpic

Comment

Not only the SGA debacle. The SG1 Sam/Jack debacle as well. It was believable for five-six-seven seasons, but then it kept going on and on and nothing never happened. It totally ruined Sam/Jack for me. Not to mention how in Trio they cut out the confirmation for them. They deleted the scene. Idiots.

Comment

Working...
                                X