Clear All

What do those crates contain?

The ancient crates on the cargo bay?
    Guns
    Equipment
    Food
    Clothes
    Scrubber powder

I wonder why didn't they check those for the scrubbers?
    Stargate Revival Please!

Why would they not? You can't assume you saw everything they did to attempt to solve the problem.
    Also, since those crates are filled with thousands of ping-pong balls, they aren't very helpful.
    Wraith ships are giant lobsters.

Comment

Originally posted by Xiphias View Post
      Why would they not? You can't assume you saw everything they did to attempt to solve the problem.
      Also, since those crates are filled with thousands of ping-pong balls, they aren't very helpful.
      Hmm, the Ancients played ping-pong. How.....presumptious.
      If you wish to see more of my rants, diatribes, and general comments, check out my Twitter account SirRyanR!
      Check out Pharaoh Hamenthotep's wicked 3D renders here!
      If you can prove me wrong, go for it. I enjoy being proven wrong.

sigpic
      Worship the Zefron. Always the Zefron.

Comment

scott told them not to open anything for good reason plus they already had an alternate option of getting calcium for the scrubber
        sigpic

Comment

The crates have million year-old saltine crackers still as fresh as when Janus went back to the future to supply the Ancients with their drug of choice,
          Spoiler:
          Sodium Chloride, Brine, Saline, Salt
          http://epsilon.astroempires.com/?ref=E.94116

Comment

Originally posted by Serenity000 View Post
            The crates have million year-old saltine crackers still as fresh as when Janus went back to the future to supply the Ancients with their drug of choice,
            Spoiler:
            Sodium Chloride, Brine, Saline, Salt
            You forgot their chemical formula, NaCl. Although you did type it out properly.
            If you wish to see more of my rants, diatribes, and general comments, check out my Twitter account SirRyanR!
            Check out Pharaoh Hamenthotep's wicked 3D renders here!
            If you can prove me wrong, go for it. I enjoy being proven wrong.

sigpic
            Worship the Zefron. Always the Zefron.

Comment

I bet those crates contain narcotics...

Comment

Originally posted by Alan Wake View Post
                I bet those crates contain narcotics...
                I bet those crates contain condoms...
                sigpic
                - SteamID user since 2005 -- you can add me - visit steam translation server brazil @ Steelbox

Comment

They have the blueprints and supplies for the Ancients to set up Starbucks all over the Universe.
                  Originally posted by aretood2
                  Jelgate is right

Comment

Ok well if thoes crates contained what they needed when rush did a search on the ship it would of said they are in storage crates not go to this planet for it. What do they contain? Im sure we will find out.

Comment

I don't know what the Ancient crates contain & Scott told them NOT to open them for a reason - they didn't know what the hell is in them & whether or not they were dangerous; so they left good enough alone (ever hear of the saying 'curiosity killed the cat'? Sometimes being too curious & not cautious enough can get you in worlds of trouble - look what happened when Sheppard woke the entire collective & what happened with Ra & the Goa'uuld. ).

The Ascended knows whats in them (although I am sure we're bound to find out sooner or later), & they had the more pressing concern of exploring/securing their surroundings, making sure the Destiny was safe to inhabit/nothing on board posed a threat to the evacuees from Icarus Base & the more immediate concern of breathing.

I am liking the fact that the ship is old & falling apart & that they don't know everything or can immediately fix everything with the dues ex machina of the week/episode. Guess we'll just have to watch & find out.

Comment

Originally posted by Musica View Post
                        Ok well if thoes crates contained what they needed when rush did a search on the ship it would of said they are in storage crates not go to this planet for it. What do they contain? Im sure we will find out.
                        Wouldn't it be funny... they never bother to open those crates, but towards the end of the series, say six years later, someone decides to take a look inside of them...

They find all the supplies they could ever need, Zpms, clothes, food, and a way to stop the ship and get them back home...

I bet they'd feel stupid.

Comment

The crates contain plot devices.
                          ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

They referenced them in Air: Part 1 when they were doing inventory but haven't opened them yet as far as we know. How long before they crack those open and what will be in them?

Spoiler:
                            They will probably find the liquid that goes into the air scrubbers! lol
                            sigpic

Follow me on twitter: http://twitter.com/brettsuddreth

Comment

Originally posted by _Ancients_ View Post
                              They referenced them in Air: Part 1 when they were doing inventory but haven't opened them yet as far as we know. How long before they crack those open and what will be in them?

Spoiler:
                              They will probably find the liquid that goes into the air scrubbers! lol
                              That would be the worst kind of irony. I wonder if they'll ever open them...though I'd imagine they would
                              Sig by Pandora's Box
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X