This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

COL. Young and Wife What If spoilers for Air 1

In the first hour of the premiere there was a flashback with COL. Young and his wife on earth arguing about something or another, his wife being played by the very lovely (and totally hot) Ona Grauer. In the past, she has played an ancient.

Here's the What If: What if the scene we were shown was in the future after the SGU Crew made it back to earth and Young's fainting spell was a result of their pan-universe travels OR the scene was a dream Young had to put all the Stargate related stuff in context a-la Daniel talking to Oma in the diner.

Yea, I have to much time on my hands

ummm no

Comment

Originally posted by bakail View Post
      In the first hour of the premiere there was a flashback with COL. Young and his wife on earth arguing about something or another, his wife being played by the very lovely (and totally hot) Ona Grauer. In the past, she has played an ancient.

Here's the What If: What if the scene we were shown was in the future after the SGU Crew made it back to earth and Young's fainting spell was a result of their pan-universe travels OR the scene was a dream Young had to put all the Stargate related stuff in context a-la Daniel talking to Oma in the diner.

Yea, I have to much time on my hands
      Have you heard of thinking too much for your own good? Well you're doing it.

Comment

It's a What If, not a speculation and I never think enough for my own good. Besides, I'm retired so why not?

Comment

Originally posted by bakail View Post
          It's a What If, not a speculation and I never think enough for my own good. Besides, I'm retired so why not?
          I'm sorry, I thought you said you were tired

Comment

Working...
          X