This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What weapons do the have

Right in this thread im going to try and work out what weapons they have aboard

Greet said and i quote the transcript

SCOTT: Weapons?

GREER: Twenty-three, including handguns.
    So far I've seen the following

a soldier has a ump

the senator had a 9mm from somewhere posibly tamaras or they could be seperate pistols

Scott has a G36 and a 9mm
    Greer has a G36 and had a 9mm that he gave to eli

the soldier that went through the gate had what looks lke and m4 from screen shots though i can't quite tell and no side arm that i can see so the weapon count is now 22
    The three guys who go to look for scott and greer have m4s so that three more weapons acounted for im not sure if its safe to asume they all have 9mms

so list at the moment is at least
    2 G36s
    1 UMP
    3 to 7 9mm
    3 m4

Lost
    an m4 and possibly a 9 mm

ill try and keep this updated something to do

Last edited by Ed; 13 October 2009, 07:08 AM.

Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWmw1u2to5M

Currently recruiting new staff

I think Scalzi was the one who said that they're keeping good track of these things, just like they do on "Lost". I think he said they're actually paying attention to every bullet, not just the guns themselves...
    I wonder if they'll keep close watch through a potential season 2 and onwards or if their attention will slacken. And, of course, I hope they don't run into a room stacked full of Ancient weapons somewhere on the Destiny...

Comment

...was the one who said that they're keeping good track of these things, just like they do on "Lost".
      So as if everyone didn't already know, I guess this makes it official? The 'Lost' watchers have been marketed to, & are expected to now be considered 'hardcore' Stargate fans huh?
      When it gets old counting guns/ammo, you could start counting the emo scenes & femme feuds.

Here I made this delicious huge breakfast, but find myself no longer able to eat.
      So much for SGU.

Comment

this may help:

http://www.imfdb.org/index.php?title=Stargate_Universe

Comment

Originally posted by reddevil18 View Post
          I think Scalzi was the one who said that they're keeping good track of these things, just like they do on "Lost". I think he said they're actually paying attention to every bullet, not just the guns themselves...
          I wonder if they'll keep close watch through a potential season 2 and onwards or if their attention will slacken. And, of course, I hope they don't run into a room stacked full of Ancient weapons somewhere on the Destiny...
          Why don't you hope that they run into ancient artillery, The destiny is an incredibly advanced ship, it would be stupid to assume that it wouldn't have a armory. The ship will also have drones, which so far have been practically unstoppable in the star gate series.

Comment

Originally posted by Count View Post
            updated with that info it would be good if that site counted how many of each weapon was used

Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWmw1u2to5M

Currently recruiting new staff

Comment

Working...
            X