This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

List of things to get sorted on Destiny

Ok, problem one, CO2 temporarily sorted.

What do you think are the next priorities for bringing Destiny up to scratch are?
    Neera: "You do not fear them?"
    : "The Wraith? Naah. Now *clowns* — that's another story."

Power, Water and Food
    Meh.

Comment

Originally posted by Encoder View Post
      Ok, problem one, CO2 temporarily sorted.

What do you think are the next priorities for bringing Destiny up to scratch are?
      Their power issues are a big priority but that's going to be sorted out with the next two episodes. They need that for the shields, the stargate, and everything else.

The next thing needs to be food. Protein bars, powder, and seeds are going to make people very cranky very fast.

Hygienic supplies are going to be a big issue too. It'll be interesting seeing all the men grow beards.
      sigpic

Comment

Darkness, Light, Water, Earth and Life.

That's if the next five episodes have anything to say...
        ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

Originally posted by MattSilver 3k View Post
          Darkness, Light, Water, Earth and Life.

That's if the next five episodes have anything to say...
          So a problem with the Destiny is life?
          Meh.

Comment

and a lack of kit-kats

Comment

Originally posted by escyos View Post
              and a lack of kit-kats
              THEY ARE DOOMED

Comment

very soon, CO2 is again a problem

Comment

Originally posted by Cold Fuzz View Post
                  Their power issues are a big priority but that's going to be sorted out with the next two episodes. They need that for the shields, the stargate, and everything else.
                  Yeah I'd put power above all else now that life support is kinda on track.

Some people are saying that Scott brought 50kgs of lime back with him. When they filled that tank up, I seriously doubt that there was 50kgs of equivalent solution poured into the scrubber, I'd say 20-30 litres max.

I certainly could be wrong tho!

The next thing needs to be food. Protein bars, powder, and seeds are going to make people very cranky very fast.

Hygienic supplies are going to be a big issue too. It'll be interesting seeing all the men grow beards.
                  Yeah I think they're going to have to establish crew quarters and toilets to start with. I'm sure women have gone thousands of years dealing with menstruation to at least sort out that particular issue but it'll have to be dealt with in some pretty cleaver way!

Food is definitely going to be next, unless they can find a decent source of vegetation on their next stop over!

Can you imagine Rush with MORE facial hair
                  Neera: "You do not fear them?"
                  : "The Wraith? Naah. Now *clowns* — that's another story."

Comment

I don't think they'll go with all the men growing facial hair and everybody's hair getting longer for the simple reason that it makes far too much sense. I've come to accept that tv shows never get it quite right. Believe me, i'd love for sgu to be the first to get it right, but I'm not holding my breath. I just want to enjoy the show for what it is, engrossing escapist entertainment. I'd love to be in that situation, stranded on an alien ship in the middle of nowhere. Would be awesome.

Comment

to be honest with you the directors of star gate have taken risks, a perfect solution would be to find allies that will allow them, and help them land the ship for repairs.. once they've done that it'd be a good idea to carry on the route of the destiny and complete its purpose etc...

is what i think anyways

Comment

At least the military personel SHOULD have their combatknifes with them which they can use for shaving if needed.
                        Daniel to Thor: Wait, you're actually saying you need someone dumber then you are?
                        Jack: You may have come to the right place.

Comment

wouldn't take much to address just show someone shaving with a knife as a lead in to a scene something like that.

Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWmw1u2to5M

Currently recruiting new staff

Comment

Underwear. How long before Rush goes commando?

Comment

Originally posted by reddevil18 View Post
                              Underwear. How long before Rush goes commando?
                              clothing in general, not sure if the ancients had washing machines

give it 3-4 epsiodes and will everyone on the ship being walking round the nude and only putting on clothes to go to planets to save water

Comment

Working...
                              X