New enemy or ally?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New enemy or ally?

Is the smaller ship that left the Destiny an enemy or an ally? I know there were several threads on this but I wanted to bring up a few things. That ship that left the Destiny has the technology to land on the Destiny and take off during intergalaxy flight. That PROVES this ship is Alteran technology, unless there is a MORE technologically advanced civilization that adapted Alteran technology. The SGU crew was on the Destiny for less than a few days before the unknown ship left the Destiny. I think that ship was there BEFORE they arrived on the Destiny and was sent on autopilot when other humans/ancients arrive back to the Destiny.

i think its some awesome miniture aliens which got onboard and are gonna mess with the crew..

also 1000th post!!!!! woooo!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by escyos View Post
      i think its some awesome miniture aliens which got onboard and are gonna mess with the crew..

also 1000th post!!!!! woooo!!!!!
      Could be the Inland Revenue or the IRS, you know no-one can hide from those guys when you owe them money, being stuck on the far reaches of the universe means nothing to those people, if anyone has more advanced tech than the ancients, it would be the tax man

Comment

I think the Senator is not really dead - he is piloting the spare shuttle, which he fixed using a small auto-fixing gadget as he is an agent for one of earths secret societies. Lets face it the Senator is really a great BSG style actor (oops sorry SGU actor) and killing him off means that the daughter may have to stop crying in every episode. The point is we need to bring him back and then kill him again by suffocation, then the daughter can cry some more and hopefully the mother too.

He could be a replicator looking for a new galaxy to eat as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Boz4646 View Post
          That ship that left the Destiny has the technology to land on the Destiny and take off during intergalaxy flight. That PROVES this ship is Alteran technology
          Is this the part where you slam your fist down on the table while screaming at the jury "We all know who did it. He's standing in this very room. The defendant is guilty, the evidence proves that and it is your DUTY to observe that evidence!"?

Or is it the part where the case gets dismissed since the prosecution is based on circumstantial evidence and supposition?

Comment

Originally posted by pegasus7 View Post
            I think the Senator is not really dead - he is piloting the spare shuttle, which he fixed using a small auto-fixing gadget as he is an agent for one of earths secret societies. Lets face it the Senator is really a great BSG style actor (oops sorry SGU actor) and killing him off means that the daughter may have to stop crying in every episode. The point is we need to bring him back and then kill him again by suffocation, then the daughter can cry some more and hopefully the mother too.

He could be a replicator looking for a new galaxy to eat as well.
            Like...TOTALLY original and funny. LULZ! You're my hero.

Comment

An Ally with a 'Agenda'.

Comment

Is the smaller ship that left the Destiny an enemy or an ally? I know there were several threads on this but I wanted to bring up a few things. That ship that left the Destiny has the technology to land on the Destiny and take off during intergalaxy flight. That PROVES this ship is Alteran technology, unless there is a MORE technologically advanced civilization that adapted Alteran technology. The SGU crew was on the Destiny for less than a few days before the unknown ship left the Destiny. I think that ship was there BEFORE they arrived on the Destiny and was sent on autopilot when other humans/ancients arrive back to the Destiny.
                I strongly doubt that any living thing was on the craft. If there was, it'd be one of the humans that came thru.

To think that an alien race "just beat" us to Destiny and decided to leave quietly, or that they'd been there for "a unspecified amount of time" and just leave for no reason doesn't make much sense.

It's entirely possible that when Destiny came out of FTL that one of the four other worlds which were "locked out" had some form of life that came to check out the Destiny.

At which point they either planted someone/something on Destiny and left to track it from a distance or simply were done with their mission.

Either way they way they left it certainly leads me to believe that this will be coming back to haunt us soon!
                Neera: "You do not fear them?"
                : "The Wraith? Naah. Now *clowns* — that's another story."

Comment

why do people say its one of the shuttles, we saw a shuttle, that things was not one of them

Comment

Why does it have to had landed on the ship in FTL...? It could have landed there when the ship was dropped out checking out some stargate eons before... or years before... or days before...
                    Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
                    Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

one shuttle is missing: when you see the scene, one landing pad is empty, the same landing pad that housed the senator.....

and it's clearly not a shuttle. the shuttles look different.

Comment

Originally posted by thekillman View Post
                        one shuttle is missing: when you see the scene, one landing pad is empty, the same landing pad that housed the senator.....

and it's clearly not a shuttle. the shuttles look different.
                        The shuttle is not missing, as you can see it further up the ship if you look closely.
                        Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
                        Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

Ok...that pod that came out looks nothing like whats on the Destiny, looks like nothing Atlantis has, in fact, it does not even use a blue thruster -- it uses a red thruster, which Ancients as far as we know, never used it before. And it kinda looked like an ion thruster too -- which leads me to believe it is a civilization with similar technology like we have (because we use ion thrusters all the time with sat. and even our 304's...in the show).

And I don't think that guy was insulting you, just pointing out that you can't really say prove when in fact...it's not, it's speculation. Please don't call people names man...no matter how mean you think they are.

Comment

The scene seems to imply that its an enemy

A potential ally would make contact though the use of some sort of radio, or in person, they wouldnt covertly sneak probes onto the ship
                            That wouldnt be the best way to start an alliance

Comment

Originally posted by s09119 View Post
                              The shuttle is not missing, as you can see it further up the ship if you look closely.
                              http://www.gateworld.net/gallery/dis...m=893&pos=1339

This looks like another landing pad that does have a shuttle missing, who knows when that shuttle got seperated though.

Comment

Working...
                              X