Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kirmit View Post
    http://www.gateworld.net/gallery/dis...m=893&pos=1339

This looks like another landing pad that does have a shuttle missing, who knows when that shuttle got seperated though.
    There were probably more than two at some point, but right now, the two that we know are on the ship are still there. That's all I meant.
    Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
    Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

If you guys can't discuss this without fights and insults, then stay out of the thread please.
      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Heh enemy , ally .... And maybe not then, and not another. Just past the planet flew them something big. They flew in, looked. Did not find anything interesting, and flew away.
        Well, contrary to popular human belief, the Earth is not the centre of the galaxy. (c) ARIS BOCH
        SGU DEAD - Good News !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pat1487 View Post
          The scene seems to imply that its an enemy

A potential ally would make contact though the use of some sort of radio, or in person, they wouldnt covertly sneak probes onto the ship
          That wouldnt be the best way to start an alliance
          Exactly my thinking. If it were one of the Destiny's shuttles or an otherwise friendly craft, it would try to make contact with whoever is on board. This shuttlepod thing just got up and left during FTL without anyone noticing.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by escyos View Post
            why do people say its one of the shuttles, we saw a shuttle, that things was not one of them
            Absolutely...the shuttle that Armstrong died in was definitely not the craft leaving Destiny at the end!
            Neera: "You do not fear them?"
            : "The Wraith? Naah. Now *clowns* — that's another story."

Comment

Originally posted by Pat1487 View Post
              The scene seems to imply that its an enemy

A potential ally would make contact though the use of some sort of radio, or in person, they wouldnt covertly sneak probes onto the ship
              That wouldnt be the best way to start an alliance
              I think it implies curiosity as enemy typically would have fired or at least caused the ship some problem.

I know that the next episodes will probably show us what's going on but from what I can see, it simply attached itself, did something, then left.

A potential ally certainly would have made it's intentions clear from the start, but they'd have done it before they docked with the ship surely!
              Neera: "You do not fear them?"
              : "The Wraith? Naah. Now *clowns* — that's another story."

Comment

Neither, up till now the ship has been doing its own thing and the Stargate personnel have just been along for the ride. It seams to me as though this is just another case of that. The ship sent out the shuttle to do something.

Comment

Working...
                X