• Show
Clear All

My newest fanfic
    Einstein's Mirror

And it is finished too!
    By Nolamom
    sigpic

Comment

SUNKRUX - I'm glad you are telling us what's safe to read at work and what isn't. Wouldn't want to get caught reading something inappropriate...LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by LadyNRA View Post
        SUNKRUX - I'm glad you are telling us what's safe to read at work and what isn't. Wouldn't want to get caught reading something inappropriate...LOL!
        You never know what some work places will do if you're caught reading stuff that they might not deep appropriate, ya know? Better safe then sorry I say.
        sigpic
        I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

I can't get LJ or some of the other sites. I can only get fanfiction.net at the moment anyway, so most of what's on there is clean. The stuff marked SLASH or saying it in other ways, I avoid anyhow so reading things here isn't a problem...except for the time it takes to read them

Comment

LadyNRA - the only reasons you might not be able to get LJ is either your work blocks it or the person has their posts friends locked (meaning only people on their LJ friend's list are able to see their posts). Which is why I don't post my fics to LJ, just links to either my ff.net or AO3 accounts. I steer away from slash myself but if it's Pete/Myka shippy, I read it. I also read most fics that are team or just well written that are not slashy.
            sigpic
            I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by SunKrux View Post
              LadyNRA - the only reasons you might not be able to get LJ is either your work blocks it or the person has their posts friends locked (meaning only people on their LJ friend's list are able to see their posts). Which is why I don't post my fics to LJ, just links to either my ff.net or AO3 accounts. I steer away from slash myself but if it's Pete/Myka shippy, I read it. I also read most fics that are team or just well written that are not slashy.
              Yeah, it's the former reason. They block everything like that. LJ, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, MySpace, etc. For a while they even blocked Fanfiction.net. No idea why but for some reason that stopped and I can view it now.

Comment

Fan Fiction story Man of Myth and Legend

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6156817/1/

Let me know what you think,
                Tekqueen

Comment

Working...
                X