This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crew and ammo tally - Spoilers for the most recent episode

Don't know if its been done yet but lets countdown the amount of lost crew members dead or lost. I could not find the thread that had guns and people counted but i remember it being some 70+ people that was figured and x amount of guns. i know we fired 1 bullet so far with Greer's shot to Franklin's arm.

Senator Armstrong, Curtis, and Palmer.

So far -3 people and -1 bullet.

(Mods if this has already been started please merge or delete.)

Three people, a bullet and a Kino. Chances are those things will be infinite but hey, you never know.

sigpic

Comment

Can't forget the KINO!
      It's MUCH cuter than a M.A.L.P and it follows Eli around like a puppy :-)

Comment

Originally posted by SaberBlade View Post
        Three people, a bullet and a Kino. Chances are those things will be infinite but hey, you never know.
        Is it bullets fired or bullets lost that you're counting? I'm sure Curtis had ammo with him when he and Palmer took off.
        Secretary-General of GATO ¤ Defender of F.O.R.D.

Comment

it was 80+ people....for some reason im thinking 84 people.

Comment

Originally posted by Major Tyler View Post
            Is it bullets fired or bullets lost that you're counting? I'm sure Curtis had ammo with him when he and Palmer took off.
            Not to mention the water and food rations as well as any equipment that he may have had on him.

Plus any scientific equipment that (Palmer???) took with her.

Neera: "You do not fear them?"
            : "The Wraith? Naah. Now *clowns* — that's another story."

Comment

But I think if we're gonna count, then we should make a distinction between dead people and lost people, because lost people could potentially always return.

Comment

80+ people
                1 dead
                2 MIA
                1 bullet
                1 chicken salad sandwich
                1 roll of quarters (lol you americans and your crazy way of dividing currency)

Comment

Originally posted by escyos View Post
                  1 roll of quarters (lol you americans and your crazy way of dividing currency)
                  Canadians have quarters, too.

Comment

Originally posted by Major Tyler View Post
                    Canadians have quarters, too.
                    you canadian and americans and your crazy currency

Comment

i like the distinction between dead and mia. Didn't count the kino because it was on the ship there could be hundreds of them.

1 dead 2 mia 1 fired bullet and lets estimate on how many bullets could potentially have gone mia i guess 30 if its a g36 they are using and its fully loaded.

Comment

Originally posted by Lantien View Post
                        1 dead 2 mia 1 fired bullet and lets estimate on how many bullets could potentially have gone mia i guess 30 if its a g36 they are using and its fully loaded.
                        And how many spare magazines might Curtis have been carrying? Two? Less because of the limited supply of ammo? We really can't know.

It won't really matter once Eli finds the phasers.

Comment

Didn't Greer fire twice? 1 warning and 1 in the shoulder.

Comment

I think it's pointless to count things that we don't know the exact number of.

We do know how many people (80+ = 89 at most) and weapons (23) they have.

So 86 people on the Destiny;
                            2 MIA;
                            21 weapons on the Destiny (I actually didn't notice... did both MIA people carry guns?);
                            2 weapons MIA.
                            sigpic

Comment

Remember, Greer shot two bullets! One was a warning shot at the ramp, and one hit Franklin. Although we did saw the bullet of Franklin being recoverd, you can't reuse bullets.

But honestly, if we are counting the bullets, remember that after everyone tediously counted them, they probably will find an iron/copper/whatever vein on a planet and making some new ones. And there goes the hard work

BTW, in some interview one of the cast said they know that some will be counting the background actors, and told that the producers are aware of this and made sure it will all be plausible.

Comment

Working...
                              X