This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dialing the seeder ship?

We know that the stargatea can be dialed even when seemingly inactive, as demonstrated when Baal was harvesting them. The seeder ship mentioned by Rush would have to have a surplus of gates aboard or at least a manufactuaring facility where they would be active for a while. If anyplace would have the knowledge to dial these ships it would be Destiny.

Any thoughts?
    sigpic

i think they probably all have stargates with unique 9 chevron codes so the ancients could access this ship if they ever needed to for any reason probably just a gate room and a bridge on board though.

Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWmw1u2to5M

Currently recruiting new staff

Comment

Well, who is to day the seeder ships stock them.. They could just make one when needed.

Comment

And what's to say there is an active gate on these seeder ships or that there are any one them left?
        I'm not an actor. I just play one on TV.

Comment

Originally posted by Ed View Post
          i think they probably all have stargates with unique 9 chevron codes so the ancients could access this ship if they ever needed to for any reason probably just a gate room and a bridge on board though.
          If that is true then why didnt the Ancient database on Atlantis show more than one 9th chevron address. And the other question is exactly how much power is need to power the gate for the 9th chevron 3 Zpm or more or a entire planet core?

Comment

After all this time I doubt the seeder ship even has any power left (as it was launched ahead of the Destiny and had to use its power to MAKE stargates which I'm guessing takes a lot of power) its probably broken down somewhere and Destiny will no doubt catch up to it at some point (probably the series finale or near the end).

Comment

You need to be in range on one of the gates to dial it, and its shown that there is a very limited range to the Destiny's gate. Therefore, they would need a huge boost or catch up to the seeder ship to do so.

Comment

does the seeding ship have a gate ??
                https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
                  does the seeding ship have a gate ??
                  It makes gates... but it might not have one lying around still... it might have made its last one, put it on a planet... and then ran out of power.

And Asecooper is right, they would have to be in range as well as know the address.

Comment

Working...
                  X