This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Major Tyler View Post
    They don't need to add those episodes, but you could kindly request that they consider adding them.

Isn't that so much nicer.
    yeah sorry i know im sorry Darren for being a jerk.

Comment

im just curious but if its up to you shouldn't Adrift and Lifeline be part of John Sheppard Key Episodes? i mean he did have to take command of atlantis and had to leave elizabeth behind? i'm saying if its okay with you to take a look and see if they should be of his key episodes thing. thanks and im sorry about the other day.

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
        im just curious but if its up to you shouldn't Adrift and Lifeline be part of John Sheppard Key Episodes? i mean he did have to take command of atlantis and had to leave elizabeth behind? i'm saying if its okay with you to take a look and see if they should be of his key episodes thing. thanks and im sorry about the other day.
        The problem with the "Key Episodes" for main characters is that they are in so many episodes it can be really easy to overdo it and end up with a huge list. Better to go for the eps where the character was central to the plot. However, some may get missed out and some are subjective. Somebody who is a fan of character "X" may see an episode as central to that character, whereas a fan of character "Y" may see the same ep as central to that character.

The new omni is still a work in progress, it's a bit like painting the Forth bridge, never finished, and I'm sure The Guys will amend the list if required.
        Last edited by SeaBee; 19 October 2009, 02:14 AM.
        sigpic

Comment

I like the timeline, I'm less confused about the stargate timeline, I eondered how stargate continium and ark of truth fitted into the timeline. Its great now that articales are bigger. Who works on the Omidpedia?
          Last edited by ukray; 26 October 2009, 12:03 PM.

Comment

[email protected]
            Originally posted by aretood2
            Jelgate is right

Comment

First off..wow, a complete stargate freaking timeline. BEAUTIFUL!

Second, a question...What does the following line from the timeline refer too?

"The Ancients come upon the Local Group and make the Milky Way their home."

Comment

personally i would think it means the ancients met the races that natually evloved in the milky way
                https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

The Milky Way Galaxy is a part of the Local Group of galaxies, which include Pegasus, Andromeda, and others.

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
                    personally i would think it means the ancients met the races that natually evloved in the milky way
                    Originally posted by David View Post
                    The Milky Way Galaxy is a part of the Local Group of galaxies, which include Pegasus, Andromeda, and others.
                    Hmm, both of those make sense...

Thanks.

Comment

Astronomical term:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Local_group
                      GateWorld Podcast - Info - iTunes - Google
                      The Stargate Omnipedia - www.StargateOmnipedia.com
                      Stargate Image Gallery - www.StargateGallery.com

Comment

Originally posted by Darren View Post
                        Cool. Thanks!

Comment