Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Left Behind? (Don't Look If You Don't Want To Know)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Left Behind? (Don't Look If You Don't Want To Know)

yep that scientist woman, the military guy and that other moron scientist who went and dialed the other planet, they were gonna leave the others so they couldn't dial, even though the computer of the Destiny locked them out, they had no clue what was on the other side.

but thanks to Greer the one scientist didn't go, so the woman scientist and that military guy went through, i'm sure that they got left behind, would serve them right. the others weren't gonna go to that other planet and risk getting stranded. they didn't show that they went for them and Eli tried to contact through the stargate, but no answer.

they were only thinking of themselves and look where it got them, served them right in my opinion, wonder how many others will be left behind, cause you can't steer the Destiny and they were on a time limit to get the stuff they needed.

after the countdown stopped, the ship took off again.
    Last edited by Nitegate; 10 October 2009, 01:03 AM.

So far it appears that those two people were stranded and left behind on the other planet.

Spoiler:

According to IMDB the woman character only does 2 episodes. Air 1 and 3. So yep her and that soldier got left behind.

Comment

Destiny computer stated that the gate address they dialed is a habitable planet. BUT how long ago is this info updated? or it's a dead planet now like our MOON. If it is, good luck to them.

Comment

I still don't get what's stopping them from dialing that same gate when they exit FTL. I mean "distance" has never been a problem for stargates.
        My heart beats in 13/8.

Comment

Originally posted by metabog View Post
          I still don't get what's stopping them from dialing that same gate when they exit FTL. I mean "distance" has never been a problem for stargates.
          When ship drops out of FTL next time, they could easily be on a different network.
          MWG Gate Network Simulation

Looks familiar?

Comment

universe gates are older and have limited range

Comment

We have two piece of information:

1)They don't have the Kino remote with them, and it's the the only DHD available. So they can't go back by themselves.

2) Eli tried to contact them by radio and they didn't answer. So maybe something happen to them and there were really a reason why the planet was lock out.

So, if they are not dead for now, they will soon be without resource.

Comment

JM mentioned that as this gate is much older it has a limited distance, far less than we're used to.

Comment

Originally posted by Guiguioh View Post
                  So, if they are not dead for now, they will soon be without resource.
                  Not quite so, for all we know the planet is perfectly capable of sustaining life and those two would be the "Adam and Eve" of that planet.

Also for all we know a meteor hit the planet in such a way the gate got released from it and is now drifting in space and because of that it was locked out.

We will never know...

Comment

They sent the kino trough and determinated that there is vegetation, water, life support,:"its not perfect, but its better than here."
                    Then those military guys came and brought another kino with them and gave it to Eli.
                    Pay more attention to the show you are watching...
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Edi View Post
                      They sent the kino trough and determinated that there is vegetation, water, life support,:"its not perfect, but its better than here."
                      Then those military guys came and brought another kino with them and gave it to Eli.
                      Pay more attention to the show you are watching...
                      Yup. But they still don't have a remote. Greer said they'd send them one through the gate but, when ELi tried to contact them, they didn't answer. So, while they obviously didn't walk straight into a volcano or something, it does appear that, at the very least, they're stranded. Probably dead. Maybe dinosaurs?

Comment

What I meant with that is that the gate isn't in space or something like someone stated before...
                        sigpic

Comment

Yeah i agree theyre probably gonna be the Adam and Eve of that world XD. In 100,000 years when humans get that far into the universe they are going to be VERY suprised. WTH how did humans get here?!?!?!?!? Note that with only 1 m and 1 f they dont have a sufficent gene pool, so there is going to be alot of mutation for a few centuries.

Who knows, maybe thats how we got here IRL

Comment

a planet with life is MUCH more dangerous than a planet without.

alien diseases, virusus, bacteria, insects, parasites. it's like were back in the middle ages then. they've probably died of some some of disease that for outsiders is uberlethal. or they encountered an alien animal which killed them. it's safe to assume they're dead

Comment

Yup. I'm sticking to "alien dinosaurs munched on them".

Comment

Working...
                              X