Mystery The sand monster?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mike3 View Post
    Instead of an ascended Ancient why not some other, new type of extra-planar/non-corporeal life form? This is supposed to be a whole different part of the universe after all.
    Why? Because some folk have no imagination and don't like change ;o)
    Mongoletsi is bigger than hip...hop...

Comment

I'm going with "Ascended being" for this one. For one thing, it appeared as if it read Scott's mind and posed as the priest in his dream. For another, it didn't directly interfere (much) and simply lead Scott where he needed to be. It also almost seemed as if it was testing Scott, to see if he worthy of being saved. Sounds like an Ascended being to me.

Who else would live (seemingly alone) on a desert planet like that. It makes sense. The Destiny sent the expedition to that particular planet because there used to be life on it, but everyone Ascended (and then the planet became a desert). And then one of the Ascended helped the crew along.

Originally posted by mike3 View Post
      Instead of an ascended Ancient why not some other, new type of extra-planar/non-corporeal life form? This is supposed to be a whole different part of the universe after all.
      It's still the same shared universe. And it's still the same writers. We'll probably never know what it actually was. But it would make no sense for them to bring in another "race" that appear to be exactly like Ascended beings, only not.

Comment

how about that quetzalcoatl crystal skull type being [sg1 ep w/jacksons grandfather] ? Nah, too far out from MWG for it to be them.... unless ...

how about those things are part of destiny's AI...?

or its some remote nannite system that reads minds of people and responds, controlled on the other end by some other beings [pod launch?]
        ....Its what I do!

Comment

Originally posted by Cameron Mitchel View Post
          I agree. It definately seems as though the sand being is an ascended Alteran.
          no that's to easy. i like the idea of intelligent sand
          https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Working...
          X