No announcement yet.

Why someone had to be sacrificed: The Answer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So any thoughts what they'll do with the Senator's remains? Just let his body decompose in the shuttle? I suppose it's not a health hazard as long as the airlock is airtight.

Comment

Everybody keeps asking why they didn't get the Kino to close the door (like they had the time to mess around with the floaty ball), but nobody's asking where the Senator got the gun from.
      "There's not a little boy born who wouldn't tear the world apart to save his mummy... and this little boy can." --The Doctor.
      "The plastic tips at the ends of shoelaces are called Aglets. Their true purpose is sinister."--The Question.
      BAD WOLF!!!

Comment

I think that's worth addressing in the show.
        Whether or not he resolved to get a gun or merely found one is the aspect of that question I find important. What's more the question is the circumstance that allowed him to catch Greer and Franklin as hostages.
        The novelization of "Air" will probably answer both these.

Comment

Originally posted by Radahldo View Post
          I think that's worth addressing in the show.
          Whether or not he resolved to get a gun or merely found one is the aspect of that question I find important.
          Third possibility: he was given one, along with directions to the shuttle.
          "There's not a little boy born who wouldn't tear the world apart to save his mummy... and this little boy can." --The Doctor.
          "The plastic tips at the ends of shoelaces are called Aglets. Their true purpose is sinister."--The Question.
          BAD WOLF!!!

Comment

Armstrong had severe internal bleeding, plus he takes blood thinners for a heart condition. Once he ran out of pills, he wouldn't have lasted long, even if he wasn't injured.
            Secretary-General of GATO ¤ Defender of F.O.R.D.

Comment

Originally posted by IMForeman View Post
              Third possibility: he was given one, along with directions to the shuttle.
              Yes It wouldn't have taken much for someone like Sgt Spencer (or anyone in that future confronation with Eli) to agree to the Senator taking their gun (or procuring one) to the shuttle.
              sigpic
              Save Mallozzi's Mailbag!

Comment

maybe the button had a sensor so only living people could press it.

Comment

Working...
                X