Page 1 of 17 123411 ... LastLast
    Lieutenant General poundpuppy29's Avatar

Heart Eli Wallace & Chloe Armstrong Ship/Discussion/Appreciation thread

I really liked the chemistry of these two. I hope they use it. I am a multishipper of Chloe so far

My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
    poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Lieutenant General poundpuppy29's Avatar

Default Re: Eli Wallace & Chloe Armstrong Ship/Discussion/Appreciation thread

no one else liked this ship I thought they were cute

My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
    poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

I like them. I think they're cute. I'm also with you on the multi-shipper thing.

Lieutenant Colonel SamJackShipper93's Avatar

As of right now I'm also a Chloe multishipper (something that I usually don't like). I haven't been able to decide whether or not to ship Chloe/Eli or Chloe/Matt, because I have a thing about going against canon ships (which it's pretty obvious Chloe/Matt is going to become), but I like Chloe/Eli together too!

The Return of King Arthur
    Trust in the Lord with all your heart; lean not on your own understanding. In all of ways
    acknowledge him, and he'll make your path straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

I vote for these two.

I also like the idea of these two together! But unfortunately, they will most likely be stuck together as 'friends', which isn't a bad thing! I think Eli is my favourite character so far; and i would love the prospect of a little romance for him

Eli + Chloe =

OMG.

After only watching little bits of Darkness, and skipping parts (As i was not fully paying attention) i re-watched the episode, and i must say. LOVE. They are so adorable together, lol. They had quite a few scenes together, and i love Eli's awkwardness around a pretty naked girl . Also, at the end when they were sitting down, watching the view as the ship was being slingshotted, Eli had his arm around Chloe, awww!

I'm jumping in on this thread!

I join, too.
    Wasn't sure first.
    Just watched Darkness and now I am.

So is there some space left for me, too?
    <a href=http://i42.tinypic.com/13yihdj.png target=_blank>http://i42.tinypic.com/13yihdj.png</a>

He was sooo disappointed when he realised they wouldn't be alone

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
    I think Chloe and Eli might still have a chance, despite the photo spoilers of "Lights" showing Chloe and Matt getting it on... I'm pretty sure Chloe is gunna be using Matt to gtfo the ship...

Probie

They are very cute together loved the Eli & Chloe moments in "darkness" ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by poundpuppy29 View Post
    I really liked the chemistry of these two. I hope they use it. I am a multishipper of Chloe so far

I like them as well. They seem to be the most real and not fake or forced ship and I never thought I'd be liking SGU at all. I like it be cause it's not as kiddy as SG1/SGA was. But every time I ship someone TPTB always ruin it lol.
    Last edited by DSG1; October 17th, 2009 at 01:38 PM.

Light? Spoiler is basically speculation and a few facts...but just to be safe
    Spoiler:
    Yes! Despite that Matt and Chloe are kissing etc, i do only believe that is because Chloe wants to get into the shuttle and is only using Matt. If that's the case, Matt/Chloe shippers will have their hearts broken, but if it isn't the case, we can only stay positive! I think next week we will see a huge development!

Eli + Chloe =

I liked that it was almost as if

Spoiler:
    their first date was looking at the gas giant

Their interaction is so cute. ^_^

Spoiler:
    The previews for next week episode show Chloe with Matt, as everyone is probably aware...who do you think Chloe will end up with in the end? And how? Speculation is fun! :O

In the Pegasus Galaxy Plotting to Take Over

I like these two together but not as a couple, just as friends. I dont know why I feel that way, they could make a cute couple but I see them more as good friends.

http://josephmallozzi.files.wordpres...33849_0041.jpg
    No spoilers, just a cute pair of people looking at a control panel!

Quote Originally Posted by Icarus Base View Post
    http://josephmallozzi.files.wordpres...33849_0041.jpg
    No spoilers, just a cute pair of people looking at a control panel!
    <3 xD

It looks like they're playing a game together... <__<

Spoiler:
    I liked the whole eli, chloe connection. form the episode darkness, we see that they really connect with each other because they both really have no experience dealing with this kind of situation and she even trusts him enough to stand guard while taking a shower and getting her clothes back on after the lights go out. i think that they should keep developing the relationship between these two.

I'm trying not to get my hopes up.