No announcement yet.

Eli Wallace & Chloe Armstrong Ship/Discussion/Appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am not 100% sure of what you all are talking about when it comes to ships etc but I think I have an idea. Me myself personally, I think Scott will move to Tamara because he will be able to understand her woes and he feels guilty about not being there for his own son. Chloe will then cry on Eli's shoulder and will brew their relationship, but unfortunately in the end he will not get the girl. He will move on to someone else and then Chloe will regret not taking him when he was available.

Comment

Originally posted by BobbyScars View Post
      I am not 100% sure of what you all are talking about when it comes to ships etc but I think I have an idea. Me myself personally, I think Scott will move to Tamara because he will be able to understand her woes and he feels guilty about not being there for his own son. Chloe will then cry on Eli's shoulder and will brew their relationship, but unfortunately in the end he will not get the girl. He will move on to someone else and then Chloe will regret not taking him when he was available.
      OMG Bobby are you one of the writers?? That is awesome!! ANd I think you are right. I do see this spark now between Scott and TJ and good eye on the son thing....cuz that is exactly what could happen with Scott having missed out on his own son..... and harboring the guilt for that. He's already taking the protective stance with her. And well he tried to explain to Young what was going on and was shut down.....so he may not ever get up the courage again. I don't know tho what Young will do when he finds out about it....if he finds out it's his kid.....that is the wild card....IMO.
      Originally posted by jelgate
      This brings much pain but SQ is right

Comment

I kinda like the ship. Geek guy getting the girl is always fun (Thanks Seth Rogen!), but I anticipate huge tragedy if they ever get together. Joss Whedon Wesley/Fred levels of horrifying tragedy and shipper tears. She'll stick with Scott for a while longer, I'm sure of that. If she stays with Scott, or they drift and she turns to Eli (If he doesn't tire of her "friend-zone" thing with her), then maybe something can happen. Lots of differing factors that may keep them friendly for ever and ever (Mayhaps Eli'll get a love interest of his own, hence jealous Chloe?) and ever and ever...

Though, their friendship is pretty cool as is. Moments in Human especially, where we learn that she actually values her friendship with Eli enough to suck it up and try to gain his trust again after the Divided stuff. Good on her, really. And Scott strikes me as oblivious enough to Eli's liking of Chloe (Remember Water, with Eli's little comment about Scott dying horribly? ) that the three of them trapped somewhere might make for some interesting dynamic. I just hope it's a subtle one, not a very jarringly forced one.
        ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

Originally posted by MattSilver 3k View Post
          I kinda like the ship. Geek guy getting the girl is always fun (Thanks Seth Rogen!), but I anticipate huge tragedy if they ever get together. Joss Whedon Wesley/Fred levels of horrifying tragedy and shipper tears. She'll stick with Scott for a while longer, I'm sure of that. If she stays with Scott, or they drift and she turns to Eli (If he doesn't tire of her "friend-zone" thing with her), then maybe something can happen. Lots of differing factors that may keep them friendly for ever and ever (Mayhaps Eli'll get a love interest of his own, hence jealous Chloe?) and ever and ever...

Though, their friendship is pretty cool as is. Moments in Human especially, where we learn that she actually values her friendship with Eli enough to suck it up and try to gain his trust again after the Divided stuff. Good on her, really. And Scott strikes me as oblivious enough to Eli's liking of Chloe (Remember Water, with Eli's little comment about Scott dying horribly? ) that the three of them trapped somewhere might make for some interesting dynamic. I just hope it's a subtle one, not a very jarringly forced one.
          Yeah it is nice...their relationship....it's complicated...and I like complicated. I do like the dynamic between all three of them and I hope the writers can keep it going in a positive direction and not mess it up and make it overly "jarringly forced" to quote you. I do agree I think they may be happy together Eli and Chloe if Eli ever gets to the point of showing his true feelings for her. I think it may just be that Chloe has been too busy with Matt to notice Eli in that way....but once Matt's attention is elsewhere....and he fails to meet her needs emotionally which I think is very feasible.....Chloe will start seeing Eli in a new light and they may actually hook up. But I'm with you..... I don't think it will be for long. Don't know why .... I just have that feeling.

Comment

I think Scott knows that Eli is at least friends with Chloe, but he may not realize that Eli's actually in love with Chloe.

I do hope that they don't go for Joss Whedon-style tragedy. I mean, I'm a Joss Whedon fanboy through and through, but having your heart ripped out is not pleasant.

Comment

Originally posted by Meshakhad View Post
              I think Scott knows that Eli is at least friends with Chloe, but he may not realize that Eli's actually in love with Chloe.

I do hope that they don't go for Joss Whedon-style tragedy. I mean, I'm a Joss Whedon fanboy through and through, but having your heart ripped out is not pleasant.
              WOOT Another Whedon Fan!! Yeah I agree. I dont' like the oh.....string you along forever then give you hope just to dash it in the end...that is so cruel. Yeah I got my heart ripped out by Ron D. Moore with the whole Apollo/Starbuck thing.... so I really am not looking forward to that again....no not pleasant at all.

Comment

I hope SGU can do ballsy fan-heart-ripping like Whedon. Make for a surprisingly change after the previous SG's.
                ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

Comment

I hope SGU can do ballsy fan-heart-ripping like Whedon. Make for a surprisingly change after the previous SG's.
                  yeah true....well let's hope they can do ships period..... I mean SG writers had no clue on how to effectively write ships and it was just boooooring. We've already gotten loads above what SG could deliver in that department.

Comment

Yes, but to do it right, you need a character the fans really care about. It's obvious that a lot of people would cheer if Chloe were to die in the next episode. Besides, she's the weak, helpless one. We expect bad stuff to happen to her. So obviously, Joss wouldn't kill her.

He'd kill TJ.

Comment

Yes, but to do it right, you need a character the fans really care about. It's obvious that a lot of people would cheer if Chloe were to die in the next episode. Besides, she's the weak, helpless one. We expect bad stuff to happen to her. So obviously, Joss wouldn't kill her.

He'd kill TJ.
                      Her baby would be more likely.

@SupremeLegate
                      Apogee Institute
                      Council

Congito, ergo sum - congito

Comment

He'd kill TJ.
                        Well Joss'd find a way to make Chloe likeable - most likely through putting her with Eli - THEN kill her and make us feel it.

TJ or her baby at this point would be a blow too...

Comment

Promo pic for episode 17, Pain
                          from stargate.mgm.com
                          Clickable thumb
                          Spoiler:

A black hole swallowed this sig pic.

Comment

I'm thinking this will be the epside with the scene where Eli kisses Chloe, which most likely means in will all be in his head.

@SupremeLegate
                            Apogee Institute
                            Council

Congito, ergo sum - congito

Comment

Originally posted by SupremeLegate View Post
                              I'm thinking this will be the epside with the scene where Eli kisses Chloe, which most likely means in will all be in his head.
                              Again...
                              A black hole swallowed this sig pic.

Comment

Originally posted by SupremeLegate View Post
                                So that WAS him kissing her in the 1.5 trailer I just saw. I was just making my way over to this thread to see if it was. I figured if anyone would know it would be you all.

And for the record, I hope it's not in his head. Even if she shoots him down, the boy needs to get it out of his system. It's not good for the friendship to keep it bottled up like that.
                                It's beer o'clock. Now where the HELL is my riot !?!

Comment

Working...
                                X