Eli Wallace & Chloe Armstrong Ship/Discussion/Appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MattSilver 3k View Post
    Lol, that would've been hilariously corny, yet awesome.

Man, now that I've read that pretty great Eli/Ginn fic, I think we need more Eli/Chloe stories out there.
    Well, I can't write but I do have a video planned with Eli, Chloe, Matt, and Ginn. It should be good if I ever get to it
    sigpic
    Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

sigpic

Comment

i was re-watching season one and this has made e just as angry as the first time i saw it. chloe and scott literally have 2 conversations the whole time they are on this ship, while chloe and eli spend a lot of their time together and connected. chloe and scott had that one convo after her dad died then another one that doesn't really matter than the next time they are together he smashes...WHAT! but this has been a problem with stargate in all 3 of the shows. they know how to do friends, but lovers they just don't know what to do so they end up writing bull. but in the other shows it never made me angry, this one is another story though.

Comment

sigpic

Comment

It's like the feelings she truly feels for Eli she thinks she feels them for Scott. Kinda confusing, i know, but that's how it seems.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
              yes indeedie dooo they sure are sweet in the first series... darkness is stinkin darlin and eli was there for dear chloe when she got abducted by the blue ppl

Comment

Working...
              X