No announcement yet.

Eli Wallace & Chloe Armstrong Ship/Discussion/Appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I really think that the two of them need to acknowledge his feelins toward her, I do hope that she has similar feelins twoard him, even if they both decide that there friendship it too importand to risk. Yet.

From what I know of the upcoming episodes this seems like the only one that this scene could fit in, though I think it would be more interesting if it was one of Chloe's hallucinations.

I could see this confusing her and making for some interesting interaction between the two, leading up to a nice scene in "Incursion"
    Spoiler:
    when they are trapped together and Chloe is hurt.

@SupremeLegate
    Apogee Institute
    Council

Congito, ergo sum - congito

Comment

*sigh* I thought my heart would break for Eli when....

Spoiler:
      he said..... Yeah talk about feeling like a 3rd wheel and then Chloe shot that smirk at Matt. Then they show Matt and Chloe in bed together again. *sigh* Give me a break. Yeah I really hope that kiss is not just a dream or hallucination.
      Originally posted by jelgate
      This brings much pain but SQ is right

Comment

Originally posted by SupremeLegate View Post
        I really think that the two of them need to acknowledge his feelins toward her, I do hope that she has similar feelins twoard him, even if they both decide that there friendship it too importand to risk. Yet.

From what I know of the upcoming episodes this seems like the only one that this scene could fit in, though I think it would be more interesting if it was one of Chloe's hallucinations.

I could see this confusing her and making for some interesting interaction between the two, leading up to a nice scene in "Incursion"
        Spoiler:
        when they are trapped together and Chloe is hurt.
        And now we find out if;

A) That scene is in fact in this epsidoe
        B) It is in Eli's head
        C) It is in Chloe's head
        D) It's Real

@SupremeLegate
        Apogee Institute
        Council

Comment

And now we find out if;

A) That scene is in fact in this epsidoe
          B) It is in Eli's head
          C) It is in Chloe's head
          D) It's Real
          Guess it was secret option, the option so secret I did not even know about it, E) That scene is NOT in this epsidoe.

Oh well, at least I got to see Scott die, hehe. Ok that was a little mean.

@SupremeLegate
          Apogee Institute
          Council

Comment

Please use spoiler tags.

So since,
            Spoiler:
            the whole scene wasn't in Pain. I'm really starting to wonder which episode it will be in. Chances that it is real have gone up, no?
            A black hole swallowed this sig pic.

Comment

I think so, if for not other reason then I don't think the writers would pull the exact same trick twice.

Now given what I know from spoilers, I wont go into detial, I do not think the scene in question, and since I am not saying what happens in the scene I don't think I need to tag it, will happen in "Incursion Pt II." So that leaves "Incursion Pt I" and "Subversion."

It is a toss up as to which one it will happen in, but I am putting my money on it happening in "Incursion Pt I."

@SupremeLegate
              Apogee Institute
              Council

Comment

Originally posted by Jper View Post
                Please use spoiler tags.

So since,
                Spoiler:
                the whole scene wasn't in Pain. I'm really starting to wonder which episode it will be in. Chances that it is real have gone up, no?
                Yeah I'm with you cuz if they try the trick again that would be just too much the same thing..... but it could be a.....
                Spoiler:
                dream tho.... That is different than a hallucination....but I agree I think the odds that it's real has gone way up!

Comment

Maybe it will be in a kino-sode, have you all seen those? There is one where Eli is pretty interested in an Airmen in control of Chloe's body while using stones to visit Earth...pretty funny.
                  sigpic

Comment

Ok I think the scene will most defiantly happen in “Incursion,” I would say there is going to be some build up to the imminent attack by the LA and the possibility of death will cause Eli to kiss her.

Spoiler:
                    Which should make the scene where they are trapped together that much most interesting, which I assume will happen in part II.

@SupremeLegate
                    Apogee Institute
                    Council

Comment

From day 1 when Chole and Eli met on the ship going to Icarus I was rooting for them to be together. I don't like this Matt Chole ship.
                      sigpic

Comment

Wonders if it will be tonight!!!
                        It's beer o'clock. Now where the HELL is my riot !?!

Comment

Originally posted by aaobuttons View Post
                          Wonders if it will be tonight!!!
                          So do I! I can't wait to find out!!!
                          sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                            Well Chole and Eli are together!! So it might happen!!!
                            sigpic

Comment

I'm begining to think that the scene will actualy be in the season 2 premire, or the 2nd episode of season 2. Just not seeing when it could happen in these two epsidoes.

@SupremeLegate
                              Apogee Institute
                              Council

Comment

I'm begining to think that the scene will actualy be in the season 2 premire, or the 2nd episode of season 2. Just not seeing when it could happen in these two epsidoes.
                                yeah I'm with you on that.... but we'll see..... *fingers crossed*

Comment

Working...
                                X