• Show
Clear All

Oh, tonight's eppy...

Just great...

Comment

Originally posted by Sam StarEagle View Post
      Oh, tonight's eppy...

Just great...
      Is that just directed at the episode or at our favorit wanna-couple?

@SupremeLegate
      Apogee Institute
      Council

Congito, ergo sum - congito

Comment

Originally posted by SupremeLegate View Post
        Is that just directed at the episode or at our favorit wanna-couple?
        Well not toward everybody being eaten of course...

Just basking in the loverly potential of what COULD happen in the once again *normal* future...

Comment

Well it looks like Eli has done the typical nice guy move and accepted his “Just Friends” status with Chloe, while still holding a torch for her.

@SupremeLegate
          Apogee Institute
          Council

Comment

oh SupremeLegate, you had to remind me of the "just friends" thing... but you're right, he likes (I don't know if 'loves' is as yet usable) and respects Chloe so much that he will still be friends with her even if he really wants to be her guy.

I hope we get something better than a death bed confession in the normal 'verse!

Comment

Originally posted by HyperCaz View Post
              oh SupremeLegate, you had to remind me of the "just friends" thing... but you're right, he likes (I don't know if 'loves' is as yet usable) and respects Chloe so much that he will still be friends with her even if he really wants to be her guy.

I hope we get something better than a death bed confession in the normal 'verse!
              Well a spoiler for “Incursion” paints a picture for the perfect situation for him to reveal his feelings to Chloe, either intentionally or not. By that point Chloe should have also grow enough to realize it herself.

@SupremeLegate
              Apogee Institute
              Council

Comment

Well it looks like Chloe seems to tell Eli everything, which I think shows that she has a high opinion of him. Not just good friend, but as a trusted confidant, and trust is important in any relationship.

Speaking of which, it seemed to me that her opinion of Scott might have been rattled; she seemed unnerved by how little he knew about the mother of his child.

I also wonder if this was the first time Eli had done yoga with Chloe or if it was a regular thing? It seemed to me that it was a new development, since she started the episode by herself.

And did anyone else notice her eyeing Eli? Or was it just me?

@SupremeLegate
                Apogee Institute
                Council

Comment

I really want to believe she was eyeing him... that yoga scene was so cute. She and Eli can share little things like that, in contrast to Scott who goes to places that Chloe can't follow (esp. with the kid thing).

Comment

https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

I just read this in an IGN interview with Elyse Levesque;

the relationship with her and Scott grows and changes and become more serious. It's not really just a fling.
                      Well it looks like those of us who want her to drop Scott and get with Eli will have to endure their relationship for a while.

The rest of the interview can be found here: http://tv.ign.com/articles/108/1081178p1.html

@SupremeLegate
                      Apogee Institute
                      Council

Comment

I just read this in an IGN interview with Elyse Levesque;
                        Well it looks like those of us who want her to drop Scott and get with Eli will have to endure their relationship for a while.
                        Well, good things come to those who wait, eh?
                        For I know the plans I have for you, declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. -Jeremiah 29:11

Comment

I gotta say, I love the relationship between Eli and Chloe!

Comment

I just found this on the MGM's SGU page, I think it is the trailer for the springg episodes. I noticed something near the end, not sureo fht exact time stamp. But it appears to be a shot of Eli going in to kiss Chloe, and I don't think it is in a "just friends" kind of way.

http://stargate.mgm.com/view/series/3/index.html

It is just after you see Greer running through a field, and a quick flash of Chloe.

@SupremeLegate
                            Apogee Institute
                            Council

Comment

It will be interesting to see how the Chloe/Eli ship fairs after "Divided."

@SupremeLegate
                              Apogee Institute
                              Council

Comment

It will be interesting to see how the Chloe/Eli ship fairs after "Divided."
                                I'm thinking mistrust issues on the part of Eli. I wouldn't blame him considering that Chloe ended up on the wrong side of a mutiny. I certainly would have trouble trusting her right now and I think we might see some fallout from that.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X