No announcement yet.

Eli Wallace & Chloe Armstrong Ship/Discussion/Appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like these two together but not as a couple, just as friends. I dont know why I feel that way, they could make a cute couple but I see them more as good friends.

Comment

http://josephmallozzi.files.wordpres...33849_0041.jpg
      No spoilers, just a cute pair of people looking at a control panel!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Icarus Base View Post
        http://josephmallozzi.files.wordpres...33849_0041.jpg
        No spoilers, just a cute pair of people looking at a control panel!
        <3 xD

It looks like they're playing a game together... <__<

Comment

Spoiler:
          I liked the whole eli, chloe connection. form the episode darkness, we see that they really connect with each other because they both really have no experience dealing with this kind of situation and she even trusts him enough to stand guard while taking a shower and getting her clothes back on after the lights go out. i think that they should keep developing the relationship between these two.

Comment

I'm trying not to get my hopes up.

Comment

Originally posted by apollo22 View Post
              Spoiler:
              I liked the whole eli, chloe connection. form the episode darkness, we see that they really connect with each other because they both really have no experience dealing with this kind of situation and she even trusts him enough to stand guard while taking a shower and getting her clothes back on after the lights go out. i think that they should keep developing the relationship between these two.
              Originally posted by DSG1 View Post
              I'm trying not to get my hopes up.
              Originally posted by DSG1 View Post
              I like them as well. They seem to be the most real and not fake or forced ship and I never thought I'd be liking SGU at all. I like it be cause it's not as kiddy as SG1/SGA was. But every time I ship someone TPTB always ruin it lol.
              Yay I am not alone here's a behind the scenes pic of them I don't think it needs to be in spoilers
              sigpic
              My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
              poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Originally posted by poundpuppy29 View Post
                Yay I am not alone here's a behind the scenes pic of them I don't think it needs to be in spoilers
                I have to say if I was looking for a likable character in SGU Eli wins hands down. And I much prefer him having the hots for whatshername than that rather paint by numbers stuff that went on with the bag of sand man and the girl whose mother raged around like Mrs Macbeth on a binge last week.

Mag

Comment

They're so cute. Even the actors. TRUE LOVE?!

Comment

Here's behind the scenes pics

sigpic
                    My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                    poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Just jumping in to say that even though its early on im routing for Eli with this one, i do not like the other guy at all, too bloody religious and gay

Comment

I like this ship...1. because when ever has the 'a little more than skinny' funny guy got any action at all...and 2. They're sooo sweet together
                        "Against the assault of laughter nothing can stand!" Mark Twain (1835-1910)
                        "But you see, just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean we can't choose to rise above it. To conquer the boundaries of a destiny none of us wanted. To try and retain whatever essential humanity we can." ~Edward from Twilight
                        Historic Connections Ancient history resources business my Dad runs...go check it out

Comment

Originally posted by perkin127 View Post
                          Just jumping in to say that even though its early on im routing for Eli with this one, i do not like the other guy at all, too bloody religious and gay
                          I think he's the quite opposite of gay... But you never know. Supercharged oversexed military personnel isn't exactly unfamiliar to me (prior Navy here).

They seem to be good friends off camera. It may be why their chemistry is more apparent than with Scott.

1x05 Light and random theories:
                          Spoiler:
                          I wonder how he'll treat the Scott/Chloe issue, I can see him working more with Rush and avoiding them altogether. Maybe set his sights on someone else... "I snapped this photo a few seconds before Lt. James told him to shut up. I kind of like her." http://stargate.mgm.com/view/blog/1721/index.html That was from the SGU character blog, it's just an expression but you never know these days. Scott/Chloe makes me ill, Eli/James would be hilarious.

I'm really losing interest in Chloe though, it's nothing against the actress at all.

Comment

Originally posted by dahok View Post
                            I think he's the quite opposite of gay... But you never know. Supercharged oversexed military personnel isn't exactly unfamiliar to me (prior Navy here).

They seem to be good friends off camera. It may be why their chemistry is more apparent than with Scott.

1x05 Light and random theories:
                            Spoiler:
                            I wonder how he'll treat the Scott/Chloe issue, I can see him working more with Rush and avoiding them altogether. Maybe set his sights on someone else... "I snapped this photo a few seconds before Lt. James told him to shut up. I kind of like her." http://stargate.mgm.com/view/blog/1721/index.html That was from the SGU character blog, it's just an expression but you never know these days. Scott/Chloe makes me ill, Eli/James would be hilarious.

I'm really losing interest in Chloe though, it's nothing against the actress at all.
                            Spoiler:
                            Isn't the chick in that pic the one that Scott was getting it on with a few episodes back? seriously...how many women does this guy need? LOL
                            "Against the assault of laughter nothing can stand!" Mark Twain (1835-1910)
                            "But you see, just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean we can't choose to rise above it. To conquer the boundaries of a destiny none of us wanted. To try and retain whatever essential humanity we can." ~Edward from Twilight
                            Historic Connections Ancient history resources business my Dad runs...go check it out

Comment

Originally posted by telpethoniel View Post
                              Spoiler:
                              Isn't the chick in that pic the one that Scott was getting it on with a few episodes back? seriously...how many women does this guy need? LOL
                              Spoiler:

Yep. It was about a couple days later and he's with another chick, and he's rather public with Chloe.

Comment

Originally posted by dahok View Post
                                i didn't mean actually gay, although the idea of him and eli is interesting, i do love my slash. I just meant i didn't like him hes dull.

Anyway heres some lovely pics of eli and chloe from light (thus he spoilers)
                                Spoiler:

i have a feeling ill be making a triangle vid in the near future!

Comment

Working...
                                X