Eli Wallace & Chloe Armstrong Ship/Discussion/Appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eli Wallace & Chloe Armstrong Ship/Discussion/Appreciation thread

I really liked the chemistry of these two. I hope they use it. I am a multishipper of Chloe so far
    sigpic
    My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
    poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

no one else liked this ship I thought they were cute
    sigpic
    My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
    poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

I like them. I think they're cute. I'm also with you on the multi-shipper thing.

Comment

As of right now I'm also a Chloe multishipper (something that I usually don't like). I haven't been able to decide whether or not to ship Chloe/Eli or Chloe/Matt, because I have a thing about going against canon ships (which it's pretty obvious Chloe/Matt is going to become), but I like Chloe/Eli together too!
        sigpic
        The Return of King Arthur
        Trust in the Lord with all your heart; lean not on your own understanding. In all of ways
        acknowledge him, and he'll make your path straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

Comment

I vote for these two.

Comment

I also like the idea of these two together! But unfortunately, they will most likely be stuck together as 'friends', which isn't a bad thing! I think Eli is my favourite character so far; and i would love the prospect of a little romance for him

Eli + Chloe =
            sigpic

Comment

OMG.

After only watching little bits of Darkness, and skipping parts (As i was not fully paying attention) i re-watched the episode, and i must say. LOVE. They are so adorable together, lol. They had quite a few scenes together, and i love Eli's awkwardness around a pretty naked girl . Also, at the end when they were sitting down, watching the view as the ship was being slingshotted, Eli had his arm around Chloe, awww!

I'm jumping in on this thread!
              sigpic

Comment

I join, too.
                Wasn't sure first.
                Just watched Darkness and now I am.

So is there some space left for me, too?
                sigpic

Comment

He was sooo disappointed when he realised they wouldn't be alone

Spoiler:

Comment

Spoiler:
                    I think Chloe and Eli might still have a chance, despite the photo spoilers of "Lights" showing Chloe and Matt getting it on... I'm pretty sure Chloe is gunna be using Matt to gtfo the ship...

Comment

They are very cute together loved the Eli & Chloe moments in "darkness" ^_^

Comment

Originally posted by poundpuppy29 View Post
                        I really liked the chemistry of these two. I hope they use it. I am a multishipper of Chloe so far

I like them as well. They seem to be the most real and not fake or forced ship and I never thought I'd be liking SGU at all. I like it be cause it's not as kiddy as SG1/SGA was. But every time I ship someone TPTB always ruin it lol.
                        Last edited by DSG1; 17 October 2009, 12:38 PM.

Comment

Light? Spoiler is basically speculation and a few facts...but just to be safe
                          Spoiler:
                          Yes! Despite that Matt and Chloe are kissing etc, i do only believe that is because Chloe wants to get into the shuttle and is only using Matt. If that's the case, Matt/Chloe shippers will have their hearts broken, but if it isn't the case, we can only stay positive! I think next week we will see a huge development!

Eli + Chloe =
                          sigpic

Comment

I liked that it was almost as if

Spoiler:
                            their first date was looking at the gas giant

Their interaction is so cute. ^_^

Comment

Spoiler:
                              The previews for next week episode show Chloe with Matt, as everyone is probably aware...who do you think Chloe will end up with in the end? And how? Speculation is fun! :O

Comment

Working...
                              X