Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast
    Lieutenant General poundpuppy29's Avatar

Default Re: Eli Wallace & Chloe Armstrong Ship/Discussion/Appreciation thread

Quote Originally Posted by apollo22 View Post
    Spoiler:
    I liked the whole eli, chloe connection. form the episode darkness, we see that they really connect with each other because they both really have no experience dealing with this kind of situation and she even trusts him enough to stand guard while taking a shower and getting her clothes back on after the lights go out. i think that they should keep developing the relationship between these two.
    Quote Originally Posted by DSG1 View Post
    I'm trying not to get my hopes up.
    Quote Originally Posted by DSG1 View Post
    I like them as well. They seem to be the most real and not fake or forced ship and I never thought I'd be liking SGU at all. I like it be cause it's not as kiddy as SG1/SGA was. But every time I ship someone TPTB always ruin it lol.
    Yay I am not alone here's a behind the scenes pic of them I don't think it needs to be in spoilers

My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
    poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Quote Originally Posted by poundpuppy29 View Post
    Yay I am not alone here's a behind the scenes pic of them I don't think it needs to be in spoilers
    I have to say if I was looking for a likable character in SGU Eli wins hands down. And I much prefer him having the hots for whatshername than that rather paint by numbers stuff that went on with the bag of sand man and the girl whose mother raged around like Mrs Macbeth on a binge last week.

Mag

They're so cute. Even the actors. TRUE LOVE?!

Here's behind the scenes pics

My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
    poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Just jumping in to say that even though its early on im routing for Eli with this one, i do not like the other guy at all, too bloody religious and gay

Lieutenant Colonel telpethoniel's Avatar

I like this ship...1. because when ever has the 'a little more than skinny' funny guy got any action at all...and 2. They're sooo sweet together
    "Against the assault of laughter nothing can stand!" Mark Twain (1835-1910)
    "But you see, just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean we can't choose to rise above it. To conquer the boundaries of a destiny none of us wanted. To try and retain whatever essential humanity we can." ~Edward from Twilight
    Historic Connections Ancient history resources business my Dad runs...go check it out

Second Lieutenant

Quote Originally Posted by perkin127 View Post
    Just jumping in to say that even though its early on im routing for Eli with this one, i do not like the other guy at all, too bloody religious and gay
    I think he's the quite opposite of gay... But you never know. Supercharged oversexed military personnel isn't exactly unfamiliar to me (prior Navy here).

They seem to be good friends off camera. It may be why their chemistry is more apparent than with Scott.

1x05 Light and random theories:
    Spoiler:
    I wonder how he'll treat the Scott/Chloe issue, I can see him working more with Rush and avoiding them altogether. Maybe set his sights on someone else... "I snapped this photo a few seconds before Lt. James told him to shut up. I kind of like her." http://stargate.mgm.com/view/blog/1721/index.html That was from the SGU character blog, it's just an expression but you never know these days. Scott/Chloe makes me ill, Eli/James would be hilarious.

I'm really losing interest in Chloe though, it's nothing against the actress at all.

Lieutenant Colonel telpethoniel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dahok View Post
    I think he's the quite opposite of gay... But you never know. Supercharged oversexed military personnel isn't exactly unfamiliar to me (prior Navy here).

They seem to be good friends off camera. It may be why their chemistry is more apparent than with Scott.

1x05 Light and random theories:
    Spoiler:
    I wonder how he'll treat the Scott/Chloe issue, I can see him working more with Rush and avoiding them altogether. Maybe set his sights on someone else... "I snapped this photo a few seconds before Lt. James told him to shut up. I kind of like her." http://stargate.mgm.com/view/blog/1721/index.html That was from the SGU character blog, it's just an expression but you never know these days. Scott/Chloe makes me ill, Eli/James would be hilarious.

I'm really losing interest in Chloe though, it's nothing against the actress at all.
    Spoiler:
    Isn't the chick in that pic the one that Scott was getting it on with a few episodes back? seriously...how many women does this guy need? LOL
    "Against the assault of laughter nothing can stand!" Mark Twain (1835-1910)
    "But you see, just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean we can't choose to rise above it. To conquer the boundaries of a destiny none of us wanted. To try and retain whatever essential humanity we can." ~Edward from Twilight
    Historic Connections Ancient history resources business my Dad runs...go check it out

Second Lieutenant

Quote Originally Posted by telpethoniel View Post
    Spoiler:
    Isn't the chick in that pic the one that Scott was getting it on with a few episodes back? seriously...how many women does this guy need? LOL
    Spoiler:

Yep. It was about a couple days later and he's with another chick, and he's rather public with Chloe.

Quote Originally Posted by dahok View Post
    i didn't mean actually gay, although the idea of him and eli is interesting, i do love my slash. I just meant i didn't like him hes dull.

Anyway heres some lovely pics of eli and chloe from light (thus he spoilers)
    Spoiler:

i have a feeling ill be making a triangle vid in the near future!

Lieutenant Colonel Eternal Density's Avatar

Some Eli and Chloe interaction (kinosode):
    http://stargate.mgm.com/view/content...025/index.html
    "Most people who are watching TV are semi-catatonic. They're not fully alive." - U.S. District Court Judge Timothy Batten Sr.
    Ronald Greer is also a medic. Your argument is invalid.
    Quote Originally Posted by J-Whitt Remastered View Post
    Secondly, I think that everything DigiFluid is good.
    Sandcastle Builder: The game of XKCD: Time

Thumbs up Re: Eli Wallace & Chloe Armstrong Ship/Discussion/Appreciation thread

Hi guys, I'm also a fan of Chloe & Eli, I agree that Darkness is a great episode for those two and I hope to see many more

Lieutenant General Pharaoh Atem's Avatar

I like that they're hanging out more and more. Even if nothing happens yet, friendship is a good foundation for a healthy relationship IMO.

Second Lieutenant SupremeLegate's Avatar

Well it looks like those of us who want Eli and Chloe togeather are going to have to deal with Chloe and Scott togeather.

But the way I see it both Eli and Chloe need to grow as characters before any type of relationship can work, that and Chloe needs to realize how Eli feels toward her. (Women in there 20s )

But I think that will only last until the end of this season, mid season 2 at most, and the Chloe/Scott relationship will be over. At which point Eli and Chloe will be even closer.

But most of that depends on how things are handled in tonights episode, so see you all then.

@SupremeLegate
    Apogee Institute
    Council

Congito, ergo sum - congito

Well I just read some spoilers about the rest of the episodes this season, and I am looking forward to several scenes.

@SupremeLegate
    Apogee Institute
    Council

I still like this couple and I agree Friendship is a great foundation for a serious relationship.

Anyone got any predictions about any Chloe/Eli scenes in tomarrows episode?

@SupremeLegate
    Apogee Institute
    Council

It always sucks when a girl you are interesting in says the word “you’re a good friend,” even when you know it is true it still hurts when she actually says it. And I think the scene played out rather well,
    Spoiler:
    I was worried for a moment that the kiss was going to be real and have some awkwardness later.

I liked that Chloe realized the type of person she was before ending up on Destiny, hopefully starting with next week’s episode we will start to see her grow more and find a place on Destiny. Course I also hope that the growing will also involve her ending things with Scott.

Also on a bit of a side note, from reading the transcripts of the past episodes I honestly believe that Chloe is attracted to Eli on some level, and I hope her growing leads her to realizing this.

@SupremeLegate
    Apogee Institute
    Council

Lieutenant Colonel Eternal Density's Avatar

So I made myself a new sig...
    "Most people who are watching TV are semi-catatonic. They're not fully alive." - U.S. District Court Judge Timothy Batten Sr.
    Ronald Greer is also a medic. Your argument is invalid.
    Quote Originally Posted by J-Whitt Remastered View Post
    Secondly, I think that everything DigiFluid is good.
    Sandcastle Builder: The game of XKCD: Time