• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Puddlejumper modification.

The time machine in all it's glory!

http://ninpocho.com/ryoma/pj.jpg

~updated link~

I had no clue what it was at the time I took the picture though, now I do though
    Last edited by Kagutsuchi Ryoma; 20 December 2004, 12:45 AM.

hmm can't get the link to work.

Comment

Link works now.

Comment

Awesome!
        And all these bad dreams, I wake up to the light. And when I can't sleep, I wake up to your eyes.

Comment

Thanks for the pic!!!

Comment

cool pic.......just one question.......how can a time mech be that small and simple??
            The wheel of Destiny is turning..........

Comment

The same could be said about nanotechnology . Besides, we've no idea what's inside that thing, so you can't call it "simple".

Comment

Cool pic thanks
                "Love is not for life, it's for one week only" Wass

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

Cool pic, though needs some sort of spoiler warning.

Enter my game site...

Comment

I like the pic, very nice.

Shin: I agree with Blueicus; we may merely be looking atthe shell, not the actual device, and who knows, maybe there were more modifications made to the internal wiring/circuitry of the craft.

Comment

Originally posted by AtlantisRising
                      I like the pic, very nice.

Shin: I agree with Blueicus; we may merely be looking atthe shell, not the actual device, and who knows, maybe there were more modifications made to the internal wiring/circuitry of the craft.
                      Seconded, which might be proven by Spoiler (Highlight to Read)

The fact that the modified Jumper doesn't seemed to have a cloaking device.
                      At least, it's not cloaked in any available pictures.
                      The Ancients might have removed the cloak and re-routed the power for it to the 'time-circuits'.
                      sigpic

SGU Continued....

Comment

Originally posted by Janus
                        Spoiler:
                        At least, it's not cloaked in any available pictures.
                        Spoiler:

Yeah, but that would make for a really boring picture ;o)
                        The Unknown James

Comment

Originally posted by Janus
                          The Ancients might have removed the cloak and re-routed the power for it to the 'time-circuits'.
                          Flux Capacitor....Fluxing! ( Sorry, just had to say that!! )

Comment

Originally posted by VirtualCLD
                            Flux Capacitor....Fluxing! ( Sorry, just had to say that!! )
                            Don't get me started about that movie.
                            Enter my game site...

Comment

It's a quantum generator!

Comment

Working...
                              X