This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

where did the seeder ships go?

i know that another ship was sent before the destiny so were did it go. i mean sure it could still be doing the job but if its still going in a straight line then it should be done almost, right?

who knows maybe the destiny has some sort of communication device that allows it to talk to the seeder ship or earth.
    time doesn't go in a linear path like everyone thinks, time is a ball of timey wimey wibbly wobblely uh....

Google won't search for Chuck Norris because it knows you don't find Chuck Norris, he finds you.
    sigpic

Originally posted by the-alguroan View Post
    i know that another ship was sent before the destiny so were did it go. i mean sure it could still be doing the job but if its still going in a straight line then it should be done almost, right?

who knows maybe the destiny has some sort of communication device that allows it to talk to the seeder ship or earth.
    The ships have either fallen apart if the current condition of the Destiny is any indication of their status, or they are still way ahead, doing their thing.
    Dimmed light illuminates wearily a thousand skyscrapers of concrete, glass, shattered imaginations and severed dreams. Urban structures of brick and steel extend tendrils of decay and neglect into an aging embrace of irreverence, moving forward into synthetic joy.

Comment

Galakies and galakies ahead of the Destiney
      Originally posted by aretood2
      Jelgate is right

Comment

If the Destiny is still doing its thing (despite damage), it seems probable that the seeder ships are as well.
        My theory is that the seeder ships can be reached in the same way as the Destiny; by a nine chevron gate address.Just a theory though.
        if at first you don't succeed,give up.

Comment

Should be almost done by now? The universe is a big place, even for a several million year trip.

Comment

I really think there will be an episode in the near future where the ship travels to a planet that has a distress signal from a crashed seeder ship and they have to scavenge it for parts and whatnot.

Comment

I believe that we will encounter a seeder ship or 2 through their travels

Comment

If the seeder ships are destroyed, how would the Destiny continue it's mission? I guess it depends how far ahead the seeder ships are.
                My favs:

Comment

Originally posted by aeneas View Post
                  If the Destiny is still doing its thing (despite damage), it seems probable that the seeder ships are as well.
                  My theory is that the seeder ships can be reached in the same way as the Destiny; by a nine chevron gate address.Just a theory though.
                  I think that depends entirely on how far ahead the seeder ships are, and whether they were sent thousands of years in advance or just a few.
                  Dimmed light illuminates wearily a thousand skyscrapers of concrete, glass, shattered imaginations and severed dreams. Urban structures of brick and steel extend tendrils of decay and neglect into an aging embrace of irreverence, moving forward into synthetic joy.

Comment

The seeder ships went out to seed the universe with Stargates.

Comment

Well they're probably just seeding the the Gates but I think they're completely automated with no need of a crew. I'd also love to see how a gate is seeded, because for some reason they always have the same exact stairs, in the MW, PG, and in Universe, they usually have stairs in the same design. My theory the Ancients thought of it. Which also makes me think why didn't they just build the platform level with the ground.
                      http://epsilon.astroempires.com/?ref=E.94116

Comment

Simple answer= How are we suppose to know?
                        Tst

Comment

Originally posted by spinny magee View Post
                          Simple answer= How are we suppose to know?
                          That's a question.
                          Meh.

Comment

I wonder if they could remotely reprogram seeder ship to make other things as well. Like statues of themselves.
                            Wraith ships are giant lobsters.

Comment

the seeder ships are waiting for the destiny at the end of the universe for a party

Comment

Working...
                              X