Favourite Moments/Quotes from 'Air'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eternal Density View Post
    That could also be reinterpreted as "If you want to know what ascension is, buy the SG-1/Atlantis DVDs" lol
    Exactly! I think it was Rush's only humorous line.

Comment

Rush:"You had to solve a millennia old mathematical proof. For that, you've won something of a prize"

Eli:"Oh, well. Whatever it is I'll take the cash equivalent."

Currently watching: Dark Matter, 12 Monkeys, Doctor Who, Under the Dome, The Mentalist, The Messengers, The Last Ship, Elementary, Dominion, The Whispers, Extant, Olympus, Da Vinci's Demons, Vikings

Comment

Originally posted by fandomatic View Post
        During the closet sex scene:
        YOUNG (over radio): Scott, this is Colonel Young, come in please? Our guests have arrived a few minutes early, Lieutenant. What's your position?
        Even better was the next line from Young, bearing in mind that Scott was holding James up against the wall:

"Lieutenant. Drop whatever you’re doing and get your ass up here."

Comment

After the failure of dialing the 9th Chevron:

Rush:"We will have to revise the equation"

Eli:"You're not seriously putting that on me!"

Rush leaves with other scientists

Eli addressing all the people left in the room: "Not my fault!"
          Currently watching: Dark Matter, 12 Monkeys, Doctor Who, Under the Dome, The Mentalist, The Messengers, The Last Ship, Elementary, Dominion, The Whispers, Extant, Olympus, Da Vinci's Demons, Vikings

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
            Anyone notice the Atlantis theme happening in the background when they talked about Ascension?

I thought that was Awesome.
            What!? I didn't even notice that! I need to go listen immediately.
            Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
            Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

My favorite from the first two parts were basically anytime Eli was in view. He's hilarious!

Comment

Originally posted by Callie View Post
                Even better was the next line from Young, bearing in mind that Scott was holding James up against the wall:

"Lieutenant. Drop whatever you’re doing and get your ass up here."
                And then he stops for one last smooch on the way out
                "Most people who are watching TV are semi-catatonic. They're not fully alive." - U.S. District Court Judge Timothy Batten Sr.
                Ronald Greer is also a medic. Your argument is invalid.
                Originally posted by J-Whitt Remastered
                Secondly, I think that everything DigiFluid is good.
                Sandcastle Builder: The game of XKCD: Time

Comment

Originally posted by Eternal Density View Post
                  And then he stops for one last smooch on the way out
                  I really liked that too Showed that he's not just some sex crazed jerk, IMO.
                  sigpic

Comment

From Air Part 1- All of the Icarus Base Scenes. plus the opening with the ship coming alive and Scott and everyone coming through the gate.

the Sam/Jack moment.
                    CARTER: General, we barely got away. The planet was destroyed. We managed to beam most of our people off the surface before jumping to hyperspace. We also believe that the enemy forces were destroyed. Any word on how they gained intel on our base?
                    O'NEILL: No. What about casualties?
                    CARTER: Twelve. Eighty-plus M.I.A. The bunker shielding technology prevented us from beaming out anyone inside. How many people made it through the Gate to Earth?
                    O'NEILL: None.
                    CARTER: None?! Our sensors indicated that the Stargate was active for a full six minutes before the core went critical.
                    O'NEILL: Well, they didn't come through here.
                    (Carter looks at him, bewildered.)
                    CARTER: Then where'd they go?

And then in Part 2

After Senator Armstrong dies, Scott goes to comfort Chloe.
                    (In the observation room with the huge windows which Rush found earlier, Chloe is sitting on the floor looking out as space rushes past. She still has tears running down her face. Scott comes in and sits down on the floor next to her.
                    ARMSTRONG: I can't believe my dad has gone. I watched him die, and I still just can't accept it.
                    (Scott struggles for something to say, then looks at her.)
                    SCOTT: Tell me about him.
                    ARMSTRONG: Why?
                    SCOTT: The man died so I could live. I'd like to know a little more about him.
                    (Chloe sniffs and gathers her thoughts.)
                    ARMSTRONG: No matter how tired he was, or how long he'd worked, or what was going on in his life, he always had time to listen to me. I'd go on and on, but he never preached. He never told me what to do even though sometimes I wished he would. He would just listen, and then he would tell me that he loved me. The best part was, if I'd had a fight with my mom, he never took sides.
                    (Scott smiles.)
                    ARMSTRONG: Oh God. My mom. He was her whole life. (She starts to cry again.) She probably thinks we're both dead.
                    SCOTT: All I know is that he wanted you to go on.
                    ARMSTRONG (tearfully): I know.
                    (Scott sighs.)
                    SCOTT: I've gotta get back to the search. You gonna be OK?
                    ARMSTRONG: I don't know.
                    SCOTT: Fair enough.
                    (He stands up and leaves the room.)
                    Last edited by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard; 08 October 2009, 11:37 PM.

Comment

*When the ship jumps back into FTL when the survivors all fall on board the ship*
                      Greer: "What in the hell was that?" *The way he said it was awesome! *

*When O'Neill and Rush meet Eli*
                      O'Neill: "Eli Wallace?"
                      Eli: "Actually uhh,Eli's not here right now"

Comment

I loved it when Eli hid from Scott because of the Kino lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Joshuwa View Post
                          I loved it when Eli hid from Scott because of the Kino lol.
                          Oh yeah. I laughed my head off!
                          sigpic

JOHN SHEPPARD.
                          Thanks scifan for this bootyful siggie!!!

Comment

Working...
                          X