LRC being used by Rush

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LRC being used by Rush

I always liked Dr.Lee and I laughed when I saw him being taken over by Rush. With the LRC being used, Dr. Lee would have been in Rush's body. I would think he would have found somebody to interact with unless the device was used very quickly with Rush being in an isolated area. I am curious if we will find out if more happened during that time. I also want to know what rush really did in Lee's body.

What do you guys think? From what I remember, Lee was sitting in front of some schematics on a screen, the stood up. I don't believe at all that he talked to Jack and was put in charge. I hope we find out more.

One last thing, since rush was switched with Lee, does that mean any time he uses it he will be switched with lee? As I said, I like Lee, so I would actually like that. He could help the Destiny crew with his brains, so it is a good switch IMO.

I'm not sure, but from how the scene was set up. Dr. Lee in a room with an SF at the door. It seemed like they assumed that someone might've taken the stones with them and had Lee standing by with the other set in case they were used.
    These are the wrong people... in the wrong place.

Comment

I don't think he spoke to anyone, I am sure he wasn't there long enough for Lee to have interacted with anyone on the ship, and I am betting money that he will have sabotaged the LRC initally so no one else can connect to earth......

Comment

Originally posted by Rac80 View Post
        I don't think he spoke to anyone, I am sure he wasn't there long enough for Lee to have interacted with anyone on the ship, and I am betting money that he will have sabotaged the LRC initally so no one else can connect to earth......
        I thought I saw Rush/Lee picking up a phone. If he did, I do wonder whom he called because I seriously doubt that he called Jack.

Comment

I think he just tried it (the LRC) to see if it could work. maybe he sabotaged Earth's LRC?

Comment

If he tried to sabotage it;

Spoiler:
            I doubt he did a very good job, or at least not a long lasting one since it is supposed to be a significant part of the series.

Comment

Originally posted by Splinter MM View Post
              If he tried to sabotage it;

Spoiler:
              I doubt he did a very good job, or at least not a long lasting one since it is supposed to be a significant part of the series.
              I am sure he TRIED though.... fits with the dynamics of his character.....

Comment

Originally posted by Rac80 View Post
                I am sure he TRIED though.... fits with the dynamics of his character.....
                That is true. i wouldn't put that past him at all.

If all else fails, he could use Lee's body and take some indecent pictures and leave a note for Lee saying he better mess up the devices or he'll take his body over again and send the picture out to everyone. Just to be clear, I am definetly kidding....even though it may work .

Comment

I'm still curious as to why Rush attempted to take credit for bringing the device to the "Destiny" (god I hate that name) when he must know, and the show goes to great lengths to illustrate, that it was the good Colonel that went out of his way to bring it aboard. When the truth comes out, what does Rush stand to gain? Young doesn't seem like the kind of guy who would go along with this sort of lie under any normal circumstance, so I'm very curious to see how it plays out.

Perhaps Rush might turn out to be brilliant, but not the best at making grabs for power. Even in the pilot he certainly seems not to be the hero or the pure diabolical mastermind one might expect in the SG Universe. I'm pleased so far but there's a lot of episodes to go.

Comment

Originally posted by Splinter MM View Post
                    One last thing, since rush was switched with Lee, does that mean any time he uses it he will be switched with lee?
                    Spoiler:
                    No. According to spoilers, he switches bodies with Telford later. Plus, he didn't damage Earth's LRC since in the promo for Air 3 we see Telford in Young's body on "Destiny" speaking with T.J.
                    - the guest member of SGU book club

Comment

It was a smart move, but Lee doesn't have to be on the destiny. The first time the system was used by Daniel and Vala, Harrid and Salis were not in their bodies. They were probably surpressed and Daniel and Vala's bodies were in a coma like state

Comment

Well, let's wait and see this tech will certainly explained in one of the next episodes.

To me it looked much like Lee sort of waited for the stones to be activated.
                        sigpic
                        A lot of the things that made Stargate awesome, but just with steroids, spread all over it. - Brian J. Smith

Comment

Originally posted by Gallienus View Post
                          I'm still curious as to why Rush attempted to take credit for bringing the device to the "Destiny" (god I hate that name) when he must know, and the show goes to great lengths to illustrate, that it was the good Colonel that went out of his way to bring it aboard.
                          I thought i saw rush grab the silver briefcase.

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                            I thought i saw rush grab the silver briefcase.
                            nope it was young who found it and put it in the backpack...rush just went looking for it after they got to the ship.

Comment

People, I'm sure Rush have his secret (and maybe dark, mwa ha ha) reasons to be eager and stuff. But don't think Rush's alone on this: the Air Force knows a LOT!

Think: would the Atlantis database contain only the adress? NO! It's the adress plus info on the Destiny and it's meaning and stuff! All that research was done knowing that the gate would lead to it, and that it would be far - maybe they didn't expect it to be SO far, that it followed a straight line through 40 gallaxies or more, but... you know...

Lou Diamond Phillips' character clearly lied when Eli asked "do you ppl know where this adress leads?" and he said "no, but SG has 9 chevrons so it must lead somewhere"

Also, I don't doubt he actually spoke to Jack and other high ranked ppl back on Earth. Dr. Lee was already set up with the equipment ready, just waiting for a contact.

He may be lying about being put in charge by O'Neill but that's it. I'm also sure Jack and SGC never planned on sending 80+ ppl w/e the cost, but they surely knew that the destiny was the Destiny (no pun intended )
                              One Ring to rule the Dark Side
                              sigpic
                              Sith Nazghul

Comment

Working...
                              X