No announcement yet.

Star Trek: "Would You Rather...?"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cloaked Defiant, stealth tends to have the upper hand in most combat situations.

Seve time on Remus or Rura Penthe?

Comment

Rura Penthe - both are bad places to end up, but I would prefer the cold to the heat.

WYR take part in the Enterprise C's last battle or the Enterprise D's last battle?
      LIKES: Half-Life, Half-Life 2, ST: DS-9, ST: TNG, Eric Clapton, GTA 4, SGU, MW + MW2, Red Dead Redemption,
      Scarlett Johansson, Father Ted, The Portal Series, The Assassin's Creed Series, Trailer Park Boys.

DISLIKES: Reality T.V Shows and so called reality t.v stars, people who don't wear seatbelts,
      99.999% of new Music out now, 80% of new Movies out now.

Last Game Completed: Portal 2

Last Movie Watched For The First Time: Dumbo (1941)

Comment

Ent D. I'd survive.

Pretend you're A Bad Guy. Would you rather bombard the wormhole with chroniton radiation or bombard Earth with thalaron radiation?
        sigpic
        More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

As a bad guy it would have to be Earth. Would cripple the Federation making them easy pickings and then I could deal with the pesky Prophets at my leisure.

Would you rather be Armus from Skin of Evil or a Pah-Wraith trapped in the Fire Caves?
          "There is only one universe. It can only contain one life. It is me." - MorningLightMountain

Comment

Pah-Wraith, they seem a lot more powerful.

Worship the Founders or Vaal?

Comment

Working...
            X