Star Trek: "Would You Rather...?"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Star Trek: "Would You Rather...?"

"Would you Rather" is a very popular thread over in Fun and Games, so I figured it's time we had a Star Trek version.

So, to start... Jadzia or Ezri?

Gate Rider AKA Abnormal on the Sanctuary fan forums.
    Fencers of GW Unite!

One time, Ezri, for a weekend, Jadzia. She just seems like the more creative of the 2.

who would you rather start a small business with, Quark or Zek?

Comment

Quark. He's more 'human' and much less annoying.

Who would you rather play a round of 3D chess with, Spock or Data?
      "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

spoc. he might be slightly more distracted by small talk.

who would you rather play velocity against, janeway or guinan?

Comment

Guinan, it would be more of a cerebral game.

Rely on Geordi or O'Brien to fix your warp core?

Comment

geordi, unless it was cardassian.

mud wrestling-

Leeta or Kira?

Comment

Leeta, if I can't have both

Who would you rather follow into battle, Worf or Sisko?
              "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

worf, because today is a good day to die.

which sister would you side with in a duras in-family fight, Lursa or B'etor

Comment

Lursa because she'd probably have a better plan for victory.

Go on one of Gerak's spy missions or one of Bashir, Julian Bashir's missions?

Comment

bashir's, better odds of survival.

who would you rather have program your fantasy holodeck girlfriend, Tom Paris....

Or Reginald Barcley....

Comment

Tom, because she'd have more depth and wouldn't be Troi (not that I mind Troi)

Replace Tasha Yar instead of Worf, Troi or the EMH?

Comment

Troi, she actually has command level experience and training.

Also, I am partial to Troi...I was like 13 the first time I saw that episode with the " Goddess of Empathy"...yeah...to this day I would seriously commit some unspeakable acts with that woman that are illegal in 13 states in exchange for one of my testes and copious amounts of moneys.

who would you rather give a bikini wax to, pulaski or montgomery scott (both TNG era)

Comment

montgomery scott. he's more pleasing to look at.

Would you rather listen to the Doctors (Voyager) hour long speeches, or play the flute with picard?

Comment

Flute, easy.

Who would you rather be your wingman in a bar, Riker or Kirk?

Comment

Kirk. he's more laid back. Riker seems very stuck up at times. And Kirk is a ladies man

Would you rather date a space born entity, or Keiko?

Comment

Working...
                              X