What would McKay do?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rac80 View Post
    Whine like crazy and have an anxiety attack, eventually someone, Greer probably, would threaten him with a citrus fruit and he would miraculously fix everything.
    Or with any luck Greer would just shoot him
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
      Or with any luck Greer would just shoot him
      Now you're talking my fantasy!

Comment

Originally posted by Rac80 View Post
        Now you're talking my fantasy!
        I'm thinking that Greer spacing McKay right near the red dwarf's corona would probably yield the most satisfaction.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cold Fuzz View Post
          I'm thinking that Greer spacing McKay right near the red dwarf's corona would probably yield the most satisfaction.
          Still not enough. We need a worse fate for McKay.

How 'bout he getting shot in the knee caps, then being forced to listen to all songs made by the Jonas Brothers, and then getting thrown into a black hole wearing nothing but a pink tube top and bike shorts.
          Last edited by EvilSpaceAlien; 27 October 2009, 09:54 AM.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MistressBratak View Post
            That inspired this, my first (and ONLY) effort at fanfic. My apologies for making Eli so pathetic. I actually like the guy.
            Loved it! It was a good first story. You should post it in the fanfiction section, or on fanfiction.net
            sigpic

Comment

I think this (I didnt write it) is a funny accurate depiction of what would happen if Mckay got involved.. it's lacking Greer pointing a gun at someone, but has everything else!

Comment

Originally posted by mjwalshe View Post
                Well 10 years on SG1 you would tend to get better at the shooting and milatery side of things
                But even the first few times we saw Daniel firing his weapon, in early seasons, he was WAY more confident than McKay. Mind you, that's not saying much really. McKay's strategy of turning away from your target, cowering like a little girl, while pointing the gun *behind* you and emptying the barrels in the vain hope that a bullet just *might* be lucky enough to hit the guy you're shooting at....well, it left a lot to be desired. LOL

Despite that side of him, I quite liked McKay. I hated him at first in SG-1. I wanted someone to pin him down and force-feed him lemon chicken. Mainly out of a sense of loyalty and respect to Carter (as he was so mean to her), but as he mellowed and buried a few of his sociopathic tendencies, I ended up really liking the guy. I'd certainly be happy for him to show up in Universe at some point (although just for the one episode).

Comment

Originally posted by SoulRe@ver View Post
                  actually McKay would've solved the equation in a matter of hours not months and in the same way would've pulled off another of his tricks to get everyone back home by the end of part2 (not part1, this one would have been spent whining) however he's busy on Atlantis and so much the better because otherwise this wouldn't be much of an adventure for the SGU folks would it :|
                  He didn't solve the problem. Neither did Carter. Because of what it was, the key to dialing the 9th Chevron, we can assume everyone had a crack at it and the MMO thing was a last resort when none of the others could figure it out.

IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by SGFerrit View Post
                    He didn't solve the problem. Neither did Carter. Because of what it was, the key to dialing the 9th Chevron, we can assume everyone had a crack at it and the MMO thing was a last resort when none of the others could figure it out.

IMO.
                    Maybe McKay just can't hold a candle to our own Mathboy?

Comment

Working...
                    X