No announcement yet.

Kino

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anubis had a "sligthly bigger" version of the KINO (in "Heroes", if I remeber it correctly)
    Stolen Kosovo
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by g.o.d View Post
      Anubis had a "sligthly bigger" version of the KINO (in "Heroes", if I remeber it correctly)
      I assume your talking about the "Kino" from Heroes. Was it ever proved that belong to Anubis?
      Originally posted by aretood2
      Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by aretood2 View Post
        What was the Goa'uld thing called again?
        Is this what you are referring to? It's called a Voccum.

http://gateworld.net/omnipedia/techn...v/vocuum.shtml

Neera: "You do not fear them?"
        : "The Wraith? Naah. Now *clowns* — that's another story."

Comment

Originally posted by Encoder View Post
          Is this what you are referring to? It's called a Voccum.

http://gateworld.net/omnipedia/techn...v/vocuum.shtml

Actually, the first thing I thought of were Tacs. Tacluchnatagamuntoron--yeah, tacs.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Eternal Density View Post
            The Goa'uld had a flying ball too, in Heroes.

That was more of a probe droid like the Empire had in Empire strikes back.
            Actualy the kino reminded me of that 'sensor' devce the wraith used in early season 1 of atlantis on that planet with all the kids.

Comment

Originally posted by J-Whitt Remastered View Post
              What refrence was Eli making with the Kinos (Keynos?) when Scott cut him off? Everyone took it in stride, but I was left scratching my head at it. Anyone know what he was talking about?
              No simple Kino as Destiny . with Kino
              Well, contrary to popular human belief, the Earth is not the centre of the galaxy. (c) ARIS BOCH
              SGU DEAD - Good News !!!

Comment

Kino means cinema in Polish as well, I laughted when I heard familiar word
                sigpic
                sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Originally posted by Achaja View Post
                  Yes from Russian Poland was part of Imperial Russia.
                  Well, contrary to popular human belief, the Earth is not the centre of the galaxy. (c) ARIS BOCH
                  SGU DEAD - Good News !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Achaja View Post
                    I wonder why Eli knew this however? Ok his smart, but his not a language expert his "Math boy". Of course he might have researched other languages while trying to crack the Ancient language code, but still.
                    Even Scott knew what Kino means, as part of SGC trainning do they all need to learn Russian?

Of course I like the name Knio, I just find it strange that Eli would think of that word off the top of his head, I figured he would have given it some SCI-FI name like HAL or Guilty Spark. Or even some stupid name like Ballbot, The iDroid or Spy Ball HD.
                    sigpic
                    Banner Made By Me for Me
                    The Red Team proudly supports Stargate: Universe, Suck it Blue

Comment

You don't need to know Russion to know what KINO is. You just need to be a geek who spends a lot of time learning useless info on the Internet.

Comment

Working...
                      X