New series promo aired during SGU premier

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New series promo aired during SGU premier

Hey all, Admins please move this if you think it belongs somewhere else.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rMPFh7KNjtg

Nice! I can't wait

Comment

lack of cylon is a big worry.

Need more cylon, it was the only thing I like about the pilot.

Comment

Originally posted by knowles2 View Post

Then you might not like this show. I am not sure if we'll see Cylons in every episode.
        sigpic
        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
        "...phu...ah..."
        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
          Then you might not like this show. I am not sure if we'll see Cylons in every episode.
          I just saying that not including the thing that got most people excited about the pilot in the trailer is a mistake.

An unless they planning on transfering her back into the virturiality environment then we should be seeing the cylon mrk 1 regularly.

Comment

I just saying that not including the thing that got most people excited about the pilot in the trailer is a mistake.

An unless they planning on transfering her back into the virturiality environment then we should be seeing the cylon mrk 1 regularly.
            I do wonder what they plan on doing with her.
            sigpic
            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
            "...phu...ah..."
            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I think that you will be in for a big disappointment then. As far as I understood it, this will be more about the conflict between the 12 colonies. Things we have seen in "The Woman King" and what has been hinted at throughout the show, especially by the likes of Tom Zarek. The Taurons have a beef with the Capricans, the Sagitarrians are the pariahs of the twelve colonies, the Gemenese are overtly religious...so yeah there are more then enough explosive issues here without the Cylons. The Cylons are also thrown in of course because it will also be about Daniel and his own slow road to mental hell.

Ron D. Moore will be able to tackle a lot of issues that have been touched on BSG.
              He's like fire, ice and rage. He's like the night, and the storm in the heart of the sun.
              He's ancient and forever. He burns at the centre of time and he can see the turn of the universe.
              And he's wonderful.

Comment

Originally posted by huntress View Post
                I think that you will be in for a big disappointment then. As far as I understood it, this will be more about the conflict between the 12 colonies. Things we have seen in "The Woman King" and what has been hinted at throughout the show, especially by the likes of Tom Zarek. The Taurons have a beef with the Capricans, the Sagitarrians are the pariahs of the twelve colonies, the Gemenese are overtly religious...so yeah there are more then enough explosive issues here without the Cylons. The Cylons are also thrown in of course because it will also be about Daniel and his own slow road to mental hell.

Ron D. Moore will be able to tackle a lot of issues that have been touched on BSG.
                You do relise Ron is not actual running the show, he only writing the first few episodes of the series, then leaving it to work on his films remakes.
                Last edited by knowles2; 19 October 2009, 07:50 AM.

Comment

You do relise Ron is not actual running the show, he only writing the first few episodes of the series, then leaving it to work on his films remakes.
                  Well in that case Jane Espenson and the other guys will tackle the issues
                  He's like fire, ice and rage. He's like the night, and the storm in the heart of the sun.
                  He's ancient and forever. He burns at the centre of time and he can see the turn of the universe.
                  And he's wonderful.

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Balls View Post
                    Hey all, Admins please move this if you think it belongs somewhere else.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rMPFh7KNjtg
                    And people said SGU would be like 90210

Comment

Working...
                    X