No announcement yet.

Ever had a Warehouse 13 moment?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was watching the first episode of the show Leverage and Arite was in it! There a moment in it self.
    sigpic There are my dogs!

If you had to chose, die or watch the world die, what would you pick?"

Comment

about a month ago or something like that i saw Artie on another Tv show. Dang! can't remember the show.
      sigpic

Comment

Now, whenever I hear I Will Survive, I'll be reminded of that Disco Ball from Duped.

Comment

Originally posted by cflat View Post
          Now, whenever I hear I Will Survive, I'll be reminded of that Disco Ball from Duped.
          And when I hear White Rabbit, I see the end scene of Duped.
          sigpic
          I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

When I think of Duped I think of Myka in that black dress.

You people already knew I was shallow
            Originally posted by aretood2
            Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
              When I think of Duped I think of Myka in that black dress.

You people already knew I was shallow
              You mean this one?

Spoiler:
              sigpic
              I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

My soda got a bit warm and I kept thinking I wanted that cool snow globe that Claudia had. But I cooled it the old fashioned way by putting it in the freezer.

Comment

was watching History channel this morning and there was a guy on there, his name was James MacPhereson
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Ranger View Post
                    Every time i watch Sanctuary and they mention Tesla.
                    Lol... for me it's the other way around
                    "The sea is emotion incarnate. It loves, hates, & weeps. It defies all attempts to capture it with words and rejects all shackles. No matter what you say about it, there is always that which you can't."
                    -Brom in Eragon

Comment

There was a show on the Science Channel last night - 'Prophets of Science Fiction'. They discussed H.G. Wells and I kept correcting the gender pronoun. "She, you dummies, not he."
                      You're never too old to do something goofy.
                      sigpic
                      Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

Comment

Originally posted by cflat View Post
                        My soda got a bit warm and I kept thinking I wanted that cool snow globe that Claudia had. But I cooled it the old fashioned way by putting it in the freezer.
                        duuuuude...I have a glass globe...you have no Idea how many times I've tried that
                        By Nolamom
                        sigpic

Comment

One day one of our bosses was dumping heavily on me for something and when my work friends said something about it I told them that I was really tempted to tell the boss, "Either fire me, kill me or let me do my job!!" And I can still picture Artie saying it!

Comment

the other day i was at a steak house. it was pricey so i said to my friend "it'd be nice to have steaks for like a $1 or something..." that was when i remembered that there was an episode where Pete went back to time and saw a sign said steak was only $1. lolz
                            "The center of every man's existence is a dream." - G.K. Chesterton

Comment

Every time I watch Legend Quest on SyFy, I have to stop myself from saying "Just go check out South Dakota, what ever you are looking for is probably in the Warehouse already."
                              I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

I went to the Phoenix art museum the other day and I kept thinking to myself anyone of these items could be an artifact ?
                                sigpic
                                May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

Working...
                                X