Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

With Scott and Chloe hooking up. Lt. James is left for dust. Eli liked Chloe but now has mixed emotions. Chloe is using him. I saw the look Eli and Lt. James gave each other at the beginning of the episode. I should say that's a prediction.
    thelastgreatprophecy.com

Comment

yeah its official I'm hooked.

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
        Even the Chloe-Scott scene.

I skipped it so I don't know what it was.

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
          Even the Chloe-Scott scene.
          That's was the worst, and not for the sex.
          sigpic
          Sig made by slizzie1986

Comment

Originally posted by Jimbo-DR View Post
            i can't believe people like this show... it completely throws everything sci fi out the window... it's like Days Of our lives on a fricken space ship, and the ship flys in and out of stars without sustaining damage. you guys are pretty easy to please apparently
            Yes,SA!!!
            You is looking at one pleased 1st Lieutenant, SA!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by kcatlantis View Post
              With Scott and Chloe hooking up. Lt. James is left for dust. Eli liked Chloe but now has mixed emotions. Chloe is using him. I saw the look Eli and Lt. James gave each other at the beginning of the episode. I should say that's a prediction.
              she's still pissed about what happened when she was in her skivvies.

Comment

Originally posted by Marsuvees
                But this is a t.v. show where we know it is going to continue. In real life you could not, would not bet the farm on it.

It is amazing how here this episode is locking people in SGU, while at SyFy the moan and complain about how they are true SciFi fans and SGU is crap. Those same people said Light was the last straw.

If you can watch the scene with the Destiny around and in the sun and not be moved in some way, you are not a Science Fiction fan, period.
                Hmmm.
                In real life...give me those odds any day...and I'll call every time.

Comment

Wow,

I actually found that to be a really great Episode. Aside from a few points, I thought it was pretty good. I like the way Greer and Young were talking candidly when they thought they were going to die. The one soldier freeking out and wanting to try and do something to get on the ship was pretty realistic. People do crazy things when they think their survival is at stake.

The whole episode worked really well.

Except for the Scott/Chloe scene. I didn't mind that it was a romantic scene by any means, but it felt so fake and really all I have found her to be is annoying so far. She doesn't contribute anything and simply appears to be a plot device for Scott and Eli. Eli's reaction to her was good, but she's just .... so one dimensional so far. I really hope that changes sometime soon or I'll be Fast Forwarding more of her scenes then I did tonight.

I like Scott, when he isn't around Chloe.

So I felt the Episode was good, except for the fakeness of Scott and Chloe's interaction. Otherwise, I enjoyed it.

Yeah, that is one powerful ship. The Ancients really did think of everything when they were designing it. To anyone who might say its overpowered, we don't know if other ancient ships could go inside a star. Maybe Atlantis' shield would have protected it inside of a star. Who knows. We do know the Ancients were extremely good at building technology though.

- CB
                  Before you insult a man, walk a mile in his shoes.
                  Then, you're a mile away ... and you have his shoes.

Enjoy Online Roleplaying? So do I! Contact me over any listed IM program to learn about my Online Roleplaying Website! (E-Mail me first if you plan to contact me through MSN, I have privacy mode enabled.)

Or join my Roleplaying Group, and I'll contact you!

Comment

Wow. Amazing. Young really opened a can of worms. What if Rush did know? HOW did he know?

Poor Eli- Chloe's playing him. I'm not going to yell slut, but...

The Destiny is frickin' awesome. It flew THROUGH a star.. it didn't just skim it.

Awesome looking shuttle. Looks very much like our shuttles, a very formidable craft.

I guess flying through that gas giant didn't do anything to fuel the Destiny like we (I) thought.

Very good one/two episode combined with Darkness. It was better than Air 1/2/3 IMO.

Proud supporter of His holy BAGness!

Comment

It was good to get to know Greer...
                      The Chloe Scott thing was really really out of the blue but they seems to be what they were going for.

Yes, it was the bright side of the Air, 3 parters.

Comment

We all knew the ship would recharge itself but how it did it was all kinds of awesome. I'm glad the patented last minute save is alive and well in the Stargate franchise.

I'm just loving Rush.

Comment

All in all, a great episode. Bring on "Water!"

Comment

Originally posted by Cecil Brax View Post
                            Wow,

I actually found that to be a really great Episode. Aside from a few points, I thought it was pretty good. I like the way Greer and Young were talking candidly when they thought they were going to die. The one soldier freeking out and wanting to try and do something to get on the ship was pretty realistic. People do crazy things when they think their survival is at stake.

The whole episode worked really well.

Except for the Scott/Chloe scene. I didn't mind that it was a romantic scene by any means, but it felt so fake and really all I have found her to be is annoying so far. She doesn't contribute anything and simply appears to be a plot device for Scott and Eli. Eli's reaction to her was good, but she's just .... so one dimensional so far. I really hope that changes sometime soon or I'll be Fast Forwarding more of her scenes then I did tonight.

I like Scott, when he isn't around Chloe.

So I felt the Episode was good, except for the fakeness of Scott and Chloe's interaction. Otherwise, I enjoyed it.

Yeah, that is one powerful ship. The Ancients really did think of everything when they were designing it. To anyone who might say its overpowered, we don't know if other ancient ships could go inside a star. Maybe Atlantis' shield would have protected it inside of a star. Who knows. We do know the Ancients were extremely good at building technology though.

- CB
                            Scott/Chloe wasn't supposed to be love; they thought they were going to die and wanted to make something of the time they had left, that's all.
                            Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
                            Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

Well as predicted, the ship saves the day again.
                              Deus Ex Machina all the way.
                              YET what an awesome way to Machina.

Comment

Finally, a good episode! The beginning was slow, a soap opera in space. I really hate that. I liked the bit of suspense was created waiting for them to hit the star. Then finally a bit of excitement with the slingshot maneuver. Then the ending with Rush, wow is all I can say. I never trusted him. Hopefully things will continue to move along.

Being stuck on a ship with a mind of it's own still bothers me.

Comment

Working...
                                X