X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BWT 3.2 :- revenge of the Tau'rie

im making a info thing in this one

basically this is years after the original war of BWT
    MW is still held by the shadows and they have not grown in fleet strengths etc etc but in the Ori Galaxy the alliance has.
    their are 4 "legacy ships" at fist
    Balthamos, Hyperion, Enterprise and Oddyssey (if we didnt kill it in 3.0)

the legacy ships cannot be upgraded but usual commander ships have been upgraded to 75% of the efficiency of the legacy ships...(sorry but perfect C&Ping cannot be done) this efficiency will have grown by the lst 3 pages of the thread to be 100% making commander ships equal to legacy ships.

the FON has yet to join the alliance and the FJN, Aschen and Grace aliens are gone, wiped out by the Shadows. only 7 Ha'tak survived from the FJN and that is all their people, fortunately for the FJN there was females aboard those vessels thus they are rebuilding on celstius until they go off to their planet

only 2 rules here
    1 : legacy ship commanders are forbidden to take on more than 3 shadow hives and 1 warship (PRIMARILY)
    2 : happy hunting XD
    sigpic

Hi. Can i join this thread? or is it just for you guys? Thanks.

Gate Ranger
    sigpic
    God Bless America

Comment

[[[feel free to join mate, any one and everyone is welcome here. feel free to take command of the Oddy (legacy ship 1)]]]

a humanoid figure wearing purple armour spikes all over it walks onto the bridge of a 304, only a purple one, he speaks in a gutter voice and orders the 17th legion to monitor the gate, it is still teh one aspect of technology they have no idea about. the one he speaks to, smaller but similar none the less replies "yes master Orionomis"

yet another figure leads 100 bevearian figures and 300 showdow soldiers towards a gate to begin monitoring it when suddenly it activates. it doesnt use the basic activation, the chevrons light up in one maneuvere and the kawoosh is green then from the interplanetary portal black after black appears, in orbit the shadow fleet of 1 shadow 304 and 4 shadow wraith cruisers in orbit is caught off guard the cruisers being decimated while the 304 escapes to lunar orbit. it watches as the blocl begin to form a strange orbital stargate, then a shield begins enveloping the planet, the 304 in orbit blasts it someohw speeding up its engulfment of the plaent. the shield then shrinks in size but before it is shrunk to a singularity one last device flies from it and attaches itself to a block of the strange orbital gate, a fantastic shield forms around the device protecting it from fire the 304 fires at it. then a larger Kawoosh appears making the Sh-304 retreat

then the DSC-304 "legacy ship 2" the Balthamos flies from it followed by the HFS "legacy ship 3" the Hyperion and the AFS "legacyship 4" the Enterprise

on the bridge of the Balthamos the captain a Commander Thor grins as his ship destroys the Sh-304 in orbit. as the Shadow battle cruiser is destroyed and tens of thousands of ships come through the supergate he mutters
      "ahhh revenge is sweet"
      sigpic

Comment

*On the bridge of the 304 Enterprise. An older man, in his 50's is sitting in the Captains chair. He has a little grey hair. This is Rasunda.*
        Major Marks, send a welcome greeting.
        Marks;Yes, sir.
        Major Cho, stand down red alert.
        Cho;Yes sir!
        Hail the lead ship of the armada.
        Froguein, do you read?
        Colonel Wats;Yes we do. It's good to be back!
        Welcome, I recomend the the armada jump to New Terra. Rasunda out!
        sigpic

My fan-fic, swedish outpost

Comment

Thank you for letting me join. *jumps for joy* i may not be as creative as you guys but i'll do my best. here goes.

The 304 Oddyssey is in Orbit over new Terra. Her commander Gate Ranger is sitting in the captains chair.

Major Eddison: Sir? Sir?

Gate Ranger: Oh what? Sorry i wasn't paying attention.

Eddison: The armada is returning.

Ranger: Thank you major.

The Armada dropped out of hyperspace.

Ranger: Hail them.

Eddison: Yes sir.

(To all ship commanders.) Ranger: So how did it go?

C Thor: Everything went well, we kicked the Shadow ships backsides.

Ranger: Good. It's about time we gave them something to run from.

C Thor: Too true.

Ranger: So when are you heading out? (This is for you to decide.)

Eddison: Sir i just picked up one Shadow hive headed this way.

Ranger: When will it be here?

Eddison: Twenty minutes.

To be continued.

How was that?

Gate Ranger
          sigpic
          God Bless America

Comment

the shadow hive dropd out of hyperspace over a populated planet at Earth tech level (Prommy level) a shuttle heads out to the hive but is brutally destroyed. missiles begin to streak up to the hive in reponse and satellites moves around and fire missiles at it. 3 battle cruisers similar to the Prometheus head up but all attempts are stopped one battlecruiser escapes and flees to new Terra.

30 seconds after the ship dropped out of hyperspace over the alliance HQ the Balthamos drops out over the hive and begins to cut into its shields. it runs away towads the alliance armada of 7876 ships at new terra.

its plan was to return with a rough estimation of the alliance strength. it never returned from new terra
            sigpic

Comment

Hi, sounds like a fun thread i think i'll join in. ( That is, if you guys don't mind)

the upgraded 304 Rebel shoots out of hyperspace and joins commander Gate Ranger and the Armada in orbit over New Terra.

Gate Ranger: There you are. what took you so long?

G.T: Sorry, I ran into a Shadow 304 on the way here.

Gate Ranger: Oh.

G.T.: So, what did i miss?

Gate Ranger: Not much.

G.T: Great.

( is that good?)

G.T.
              sigpic

Comment

(All new people, that is great work!)
                *The Enterprise shoots out over a 304 batteling a Sh-304.*
                Cho, weapons, target their bridge. Fire.
                Marks, Hail the Napoleon.
                Napoleon, do you read?
                *A picture comes up of the Napoleons bridge, it is sparkles, pipes are leaking, and people are laying every where*
                Colonel Hernandez, are you there?Do you need help?!
                Hernandez;Yes sir! We have hull breaches on several decks, dozens killed, even more so wounded!
                We'll help you! We just need to take down the Shadow 304!
                Cho;The enemy is overloading it's core.
                Extend shields around the Napoleon!
                *The Shadown 304 explodes*
                Hernandez, we are ready to transport people over to help you!
                Marks;Sir, I'm reading beaver life signs on their bridge!
                HERNANDEZ?!
                Cho, shoot the Napoleon down!
                Cho;I can not! They are going to hyperspace!
                Marks;They are not. That was a distraction so we would not notice the 16 Pure Shadow hives comming in!
                Open fire! Call for re-inforcment! Call for Gate Ranger, Gem of Tigress, C-Thor, DH! Every ship avalible!
                *The ship shakes hard by weapons fire, and I fall back into my chair*
                I know that this ship is upgraded, but it is not able to stand for this kind of weapons fire for long!
                Divert power to weapons! Break out the drones!
                *400 adriani beams, 200 asgard beams, 300 other beams, and 1000 drones shoots out*
                sigpic

Comment

*By the new alliance supergate*

Watts; Sir distress beacon has sounded from Rasunda's vessel.
                  Dh; On speakers.
                  speakers; This ..Rasunda. We..under hea...ire. All ships repor...diately.
                  Dh; Im guessing he's landed himself in trouble again. Scan the sector for his ship.
                  Marks; I have him sir, he is surrounded by some never seen before P-hives (p-hives is short name for pure shadow hiveships, NOTE they are nowhere near as strong as warships)
                  Dh; Get us there Major, full throttle if you please.
                  *the massive Hyperion enters hyperspace and in mere seconds it spans the distance, soaring out of hyperspace at super speeds as its shield energizes around it*
                  Watts; im picking up 9 enemy P-hives commander Heart.
                  Dh; Forward Hellion cannons, lets show the new upgraded weapons off shall we.
                  *shield impacts form the hives now targetting me, only 2 are attacking the heavily damaged Enterprise, which holds its own veyr well under its ocndition*
                  Watts; Aye commander, Forward cannons online. Engaging the hives.
                  *Pure green energy blasts lance out of the Hype, sinking into enemy shields doing massive amounts of damage. In seconds a hive is destroyed, but now the hives targetting me fire everything in desperation. The hyperion dwarfs them in size easily*
                  *sparks, pipe bursts*
                  Marks; Sir 7 P-hives remaining. Shields at 72%, but taking heavy damage on several decks.
                  Dh; Keep to the forward cannons, lets not waste our beams and other cannons on these. Hows the enterprise?
                  Watts; Not good sir. Being so small comparitvely, it was boxed in and battered. Their shields are at 35% and falling.
                  Watts; Sir 5 of the 7 hives are jumping to hyperspace.
                  Dh; Disable as many as you can with Hellion beams!
                  *several green energy beams soar out slicing through enemy shields in seconds, and 4 out of the 5 escape, the other is destroyed. The remaining 4, 2 attakcing me and rasunda, are slowly but surely taken out by the hyperions Hellion beams, with rasunda giving his last contribution to the battle by firing Adriani beams*
                  Dh; Well those ships were tough, huh. Bring the enterprise on board for repairs.
                  *a huge hangar which can fit 4 304's inside opens and the enterpsie slowly goes inside and is repaired*
                  Dh; This message is to all commanders. Im back, but unfortunately i brought some nasty little critters with me. Pure shadow hives are out there, stronger than normal shadow hives but not as strong as warships, be wary. 4 remain, at all costs destroy these inbattle. Pure shadow ships have many many shadow soldiers aboard, and they are lethal and priority targets.

Sig by Draygon.

Comment

The Oddyssey comes out of hyperspace.

Ranger: Sorry I'm late, are you okay?

DH: We're okay, but there are several pure Shadow ships on the loose.

Ranger: What?

DH: Pure Shadow ships, very dangerous.

Ranger: Okay. That's bad.

DH: Very.

Ranger: How's Rasunda?

DH: He's okay but the Enterprise got pretty beat up, they're repairing now.

Ranger: Anything that I can help with?

DH: No we have it covered.

Ranger: Okay. I'll stick around for a while though, just in case.

Eddison: I'm reading four pure Shadow ships heading away from our position at full speed.

Ranger: Thank you Eddison.

Gate Ranger
                    sigpic
                    God Bless America

Comment

Over New Terra.

Wells: Commander.

G.T: What is it?

Wells: We have a P-hive incoming.

G.T: Great.*over com* All hands to battle stations.

Wells: ETA in twenty seconds.

the P-hive exits hyperspace and begins to fire, the Rebel fires back with Asgard Beams and missiles.

G.T: How are they doing?

Wells: P-Hive's shields at 60% and holding.

G.T: How about us?

Wells: 50% and holding.

G.T: Ok, plug in the ZPM.

in the engine room the ZPM is plugged into the system.

Wells: Command, i'm picking up another P-hive incoming.

G.T: Brilliant. what's the status on the first P-hive?

Wells: Sheilds at 40% and dropping, they have several hull breches.

the second P-hive drops out of hyperspace and then suddenly jumps back in.

Wells: I wonder why they did that?

G.T: We'll find out later.

the P-hive explodes.

G.T: There you go. Humans 1, Shadows 0.

G.T.
                      sigpic

Comment

*the Balthamos flits through the supergate and enters hyperspace*

in the Kheb system the powerful 304 drops out of hyperspace right next to a P-hivw and P-warship.

C-Thor : ummmm i thought they were all gone

Olsen : evidently they built more...

C-thor : gah...power the harrucian beams and drones, take them out

*a battle takes place where the hive is totally decimated and the wrship crippled*

C-Thor : tow it to new terra, almalgamate it into my fleet. it could prove VERY useful
                        sigpic

Comment

NOTE: Sorry, I typed wrong in my first post. It's supposed to be an Aurora. Not a 304.
                          sigpic

Comment

*The Enterprisee drops out of hyperspace at the supergate. There is 1 more ship there. A new class of ship, very large, but not as large as the Enterprise. Which is one of the largest in the fleet.*

Hail the Emmerson!
                            Colonel Marks, nice to se you! It's been a while.
                            Colonel Marks;About 6 months. Is my son there with you?
                            Yes.
                            Major Marks;Hi dad. Ehm, I can't really talk now. I'm buissey.
                            Colonel Marks;Ok son.
                            Have you seen anything on your radar?
                            Marks;We did se something about an hour ago. But it dissapeard. We are suspecting a cloack.
                            IF they do have a cloak, it would be striking.
                            Major Marks;Sir, we are picking up a distress call, adio only.

Man;This is... Alany...do..you...ead?
                            This is the Enterprise. Do you need help?
                            Man;Ye..at...Cogh syst...sha...hives. Help..shields a...23......
                            Lay in a course for the Cogh System. Colonel Marks, would you like to join in?
                            Colonel Marks;Yes.
                            *The ships enters hyperspace for the Cogh. And drops out seconds later*
                            sigpic

Comment

the Balthamos drops out of hyperspace directly above the enterprise btu a second after it. it then fires out at shadow hives with it's powerful, coherent beams of energy causing critical damage extremly quickly. with the two legacy ships present the hives are pushed back and leave to regroup

Olsen : sir...it was a trap...im detecting over 50 shadow hives and 3 p-warships
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X