Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How does the Atlantis Expedition repair Jumpers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How does the Atlantis Expedition repair Jumpers?

How do they repair the Jumpers after they been shot down or they crashed them. Like in (SGA Season 2) Grace Under Pressure, Rodney says that they are test flying a Jumper they repaired, but then they crash into the ocean.
    http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...ddlejumper.jpg

Badly
    Originally posted by Craig Charles
    "And the 'replicator' has just entered Sir Killalot's corner and Killalot is...urm...wait a minute... Sir Killalot has just been eaten by the 'replicator' and now there's two of them..."

Comment

how do they repair many of the things on Atlantis that they've destroyed since the start of the series...like the above said, badly...otherwise, they'd still the Orion lol...

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper 1 View Post
        How do they repair the Jumpers after they been shot down or they crashed them. Like in (SGA Season 2) Grace Under Pressure, Rodney says that they are test flying a Jumper they repaired, but then they crash into the ocean.
        I assume with a hammer and a screwdriver.
        Secretary-General of GATO ¤ Defender of F.O.R.D.

Comment

partly using stuff from The Tower, partly cannibalizing unimportant parts of atlantis, partly from salvaged destroyed jumpers.

i assume

Comment

with the power of imagination
            time doesn't go in a linear path like everyone thinks, time is a ball of timey wimey wibbly wobblely uh....

Google won't search for Chuck Norris because it knows you don't find Chuck Norris, he finds you.
            sigpic

Comment

Magic.
              Well, contrary to popular human belief, the Earth is not the centre of the galaxy. (c) ARIS BOCH
              SGU DEAD - Good News !!!

Comment

Magnets

Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWmw1u2to5M

Currently recruiting new staff

Comment

Mielofon
                  Well, contrary to popular human belief, the Earth is not the centre of the galaxy. (c) ARIS BOCH
                  SGU DEAD - Good News !!!

Comment

Duck tape!

Comment

Precisely my thought. In First Contact, the "evil" Asgard made a gigantic hole in Atlantis, as well as her ceiling. I do wonder how Earth plans on fixing that. :/
                      If you wish to see more of my rants, diatribes, and general comments, check out my Twitter account SirRyanR!
                      Check out Pharaoh Hamenthotep's wicked 3D renders here!
                      If you can prove me wrong, go for it. I enjoy being proven wrong.

sigpic
                      Worship the Zefron. Always the Zefron.

Comment

Originally posted by lordofseas View Post
                        Precisely my thought. In First Contact, the "evil" Asgard made a gigantic hole in Atlantis, as well as her ceiling. I do wonder how Earth plans on fixing that. :/
                        fixing ???? Well now it is simple, there are computers..... and earlier on a typewriter it was hard to do
                        SGU DEAD - Good News !!!

Comment

I think spare parts from other systems plus lots and lots of duck tape and a swish army knife.

Ans is it just me or something so advanced like Atlantis need a automated self repair activation button as I didn't see any mention of it anywhere but its just waiting for Rodney or Zalenka to push the button.

Comment

Originally posted by mirdin1992 View Post
                            I think spare parts from other systems plus lots and lots of duck tape and a swish army knife.

Ans is it just me or something so advanced like Atlantis need a automated self repair activation button as I didn't see any mention of it anywhere but its just waiting for Rodney or Zalenka to push the button.
                            would be cool if the destiny had somthing like that and an A.I. who keeps the place in shape but its all twisted from being alone. When they built atlantis they decided to fix stuff them selves.

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                              Duck tape!
                              Duck... tape? Is it for taping ducks or is it made from ducks? And do I even want to know?

Besides, everyone knows that you cannot repair a crystal circuit with duct tape.

They use Scotch.
                              MWG Gate Network Simulation

Looks familiar?

Comment

Working...
                              X