Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Prop Store of London's Collection of SG-1 and Stargate Atlantis Props and Costumes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by caleb86 View Post
    Anyone recognize this specific UGDO panel?

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i283/iact86/photo.jpg
    It has the feel of a Pegaus-era Ancient outpost. The distinct golden brown suggests an standard research-oriented outpost, however upon closer the examination, the layout of the glyphs suggests an outpost possibly dedicated to socio-political research.
    Last edited by Bagpuss; 22 December 2009, 10:41 PM. Reason: img tags changed.
    The Stargate Character Facebook/Twitter Status Page

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=69210

Comment

Originally posted by HAL2100 View Post
      Have you thought about starting a thread w/pix asking for help to identify them?
      That's a good idea. I've got about 8 costumes I can't identify. Though I haven't really tried that hard. I got one recently that had 'Syler' in the tag. Needless to say that was a bit exciting considering how inexpensive it was!
      sigpic
      Thanks to Oma-1 for the beautiful banner!

Comment

anyone wants to start a costume/prop id thread, it's fine with me

One thing to bear in mind, some of them will never be identifiable. some costumes might have been on extras in footage that was cut so will never be seen
        Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Any chance of you getting more Atlantis stuff that are less Wraithy?
          Please help my dragon eggs CLICK HERE My fanfics

Comment

Do you know where can I find those two little pros (those which look like Alkesh) ????
            Props Memorabilia, the first Stargate Props' Museum of Europe!
            On FACEBOOK too.

Why buy props if its only for our eyes, and for that they stay on a wardrobe or take dust?
            May as well give them a second live, to use them on fan-films and exhibit them for our's and fan's pleasure!

THAT'S OUR AIM !

Comment

Originally posted by Zatniktel View Post
              Do you know where can I find those two little pros (those which look like Alkesh) ????
              I spoke about those props.
              On FACEBOOK too.

Why buy props if its only for our eyes, and for that they stay on a wardrobe or take dust?
              May as well give them a second live, to use them on fan-films and exhibit them for our's and fan's pleasure!

THAT'S OUR AIM !

Comment

The little alkesh-like doohickeys look like detail pieces off of the 'alien mousetrap' from SGA's Hide and Seek.

http://www.gateworld.net/gallery/dis...um=254&pos=377

I seem to recall hearing that this machine was originally used on SG-1 and then they redressed it a bit to reuse it as something else on Atlantis.
                (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Ok, cool.
                  Somebody knows where are those props now ?
                  Sold to somebody, on the propstore warehouse ????
                  On FACEBOOK too.

THAT'S OUR AIM !

Comment

Dunno, but the fact that they're slapped onto that weird round thingy in the full pic in the original post makes me think that the studio probably made numerous pairs of these things that were used on various props, including the Atlantis mousetrap. So there's probably quite a few of these things floating around.
                    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                      The little alkesh-like doohickeys look like detail pieces off of the 'alien mousetrap' from SGA's Hide and Seek.

http://www.gateworld.net/gallery/dis...um=254&pos=377

I seem to recall hearing that this machine was originally used on SG-1 and then they redressed it a bit to reuse it as something else on Atlantis.
                      Snap! I was only watching SGA Hide and Seek last nite and spotted both the device and the items on top and thought to myself, ''nice one, ive found what they belong to'' , should really have checked the thread here first

Comment

Pardon me for saying but we are the people who buy these props and identifying them for the prop store of london will only help them charge us even more extortionate prices then they do already.
                        I used to think they was ok when they first started out but now they just want to overcharge for everything they keep the best stuff for there own collection to lord it over everyone,
                        Not many prop collectors in the uk like them much and a few of my fellow prop collecting friends have noticed some of the items on there site have seen on and bought off ebay for peanuts then the same item appears on there site ten times the price after they have authenticated it.
                        I can identify most of there unknown items for example they have a unidentified EFC taelon prop thats broken and been repaired they got the cheek to lable it up at £189, i know it was never used on screen firstly because ive seen every episode and also because i happen to own the slightly slimmer one that was used on screen in a few different episodes and i paid a mere £25 for it

All i can say is if they have something you really want buy it but be aware if you decide to sell it on a few years down the line you wont ever get back anywhere near what you paid for it

Comment

I believe this is from SG-1 Season 4, Episode 3 "Upgrades" at 38minutes - 12 seconds when O'Neil goes to grab it from the wall.

Comment

Is there an archive page of all of the past Prop Store sales, preferably searchable for Stargate, similar to the way Propworx has many of them catalogued and documented? It would be nice to see the items as well as their sales price histories.

It would be great to see photos of all the Stargate stuff: https://web.archive.org/web/20100524...NewAdditions=0

EDIT: found the particular photo I was looking for, but not the entire catalogue.
                            Last edited by WraithTech; 20 June 2018, 06:11 PM.

Comment

Working...
                            X