Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Prop Store of London's Collection of SG-1 and Stargate Atlantis Props and Costumes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prop Store of London's Collection of SG-1 and Stargate Atlantis Props and Costumes

It is with great pleasure that The Prop Store of London announces a significant collection of amazing material from Stargate SG-1 and Stargate Atlantis, these pieces will be available to buy on our website over the coming weeks and months.

Working directly with MGM, we are offering a wide range of incredible artifacts from the production of SG-1 and Atlantis, including props, costumes, and set decoration pieces. There are many hero-level pieces with working electronic and mechanical effects. Each item purchased will include MGM's own Certificate of_Authenticity.

Over the forthcoming weeks and months, these items will be posted on our website. We have a wide selection that will be available at different price points, so we will have something for everyone.

We start listing the pieces this Friday the 25th of September and will continue for a month.

Our information page has some more information and has a direct link to all the Stargate listings
    http://www.propstore.com

Hey guys,

I work at the Prop Store of London, and right now we're doing a special Stargate SG-1 series. We have a lot of great props from the show, but I can't figure out what some of them are.
    This is a wall scone that is supposed to be used by O'Neill as a weapon, but I'm not sure which episode it's from.

Any help would be great.

Thank you,
    Caleb
    Prop Store of London

Comment

Originally posted by caleb86 View Post
      Hey guys,

I work at the Prop Store of London, and right now we're doing a special Stargate SG-1 series. We have a lot of great props from the show, but I can't figure out what some of them are.
      This is a wall scone that is supposed to be used by O'Neill as a weapon, but I'm not sure which episode it's from.

Any help would be great.

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i2...allScone_1.jpg

Thank you,
      Caleb
      Prop Store of London
      Can't help you with the episode, but you mean 'wall sconce', not 'wall scone'!

FF
      sigpic

Comment

This is described as being used by Teal'c in the Season 10 Episode "Talion," but it can't be seen. Can anyone tell me if it was used in another episode?

Thank you,
        Caleb
        Prop Store of London

Comment

“Kree!”

As I recently told you, we at the Prop Store are selling some iconic pieces from The Stargate SG-1 series and Atlantis and as a special nod to the fans we would like to offer everyone at the Gateworld forum a 10% discount code which you can use when buying any item from our store!

Please just enter 10%world when prompted at the checkout.

We will also honour this discount for any recent sales from anyone at the forum, if the item has already been charged and sent out to you we will give you store credit for the amount you would have saved.

The discount will run until the end of the year, so you’ll have plenty of time to buy your family’s Stargate inspired Christmas presents !!

Comment

Any chance you'll be getting any SGU artwork in?
            sigpic
            Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Originally posted by Elite Anubis Guard View Post
              Any chance you'll be getting any SGU artwork in?
              Elite,

No, we currently don't have anything from SGU. Our collection is comprised mostly of SG-1 props and some Atlantis right now. If we get anything from SGU in the future, we'll be sure to post it here..

Thanks,
              Caleb

Comment

This is the actual wall sconce used as a weapon by O'Neill. Anyone know what episode it's from?

Caleb
                Prop Store of London

Comment

Upgrades? Possibly. When he's trying to takedown the force shield trapping Carter.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Elite Anubis Guard View Post
                    Upgrades? Possibly. When he's trying to takedown the force shield trapping Carter.
                    That's it! I just found it in the episode. Thank you for your help.

Comment

My pleasure
                      sigpic

Comment

Here's another one we can't figure out.
                        It's said to be the dummy of an anti-Ori device, but the anti-Ori device from Season 10 looks nothing like this.
                        Any ideas?

Thanks,
                        Caleb
                        Prop Store of London

Comment

Could be Ba'al's variation? Might be somewhere in 10x19.
                          sigpic

Comment

umm i dont rember seeing that anywhere in any episode but it looks kinda cool especially them things what look like mini alkeshes

there isnt much atlantis props on there

ed
                            Last edited by Lynx121; 27 October 2009, 05:12 PM.

Comment

I'm wondering why most of these pieces are in such a high price range, its a real shame

Comment

Working...
                              X