NCIS Los Angeles Discussion/Spoilers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
    But the original had Tony lusting after Ziva all the time, which got really, really old.
    Oh yeah forgot about that. Well there's none of that with the new guys thankfully
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post

Also all these secrets is becoming rather monotonous

Thank you so much for saying that. I felt I was the only one feeling this..

BTW speaking of the original series I thought Ellie Bishop wanted to hook up with Gibbs at one point. I thought they were going to have a one night stand.

BTW howcome LA uses hidden buildings?
      Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Oh yeah forgot about that. Well there's none of that with the new guys thankfully
        I wouldn't say that.. Torres has tried to hit on both Bishop and quinn..

Comment

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post

BTW how come LA uses hidden buildings?
          Hidden buildings?

Comment

I think what is meant....well NCIS is in the naval yards. Everyone knows where it is. LA's location is much more discreet.....as in if you don't know it's there you have no idea what it is.
            Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

I think that was linked to the intro ep from NCIS regular. Their main office got raided..

Comment

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
                Thank you so much for saying that. I felt I was the only one feeling this..

BTW speaking of the original series I thought Ellie Bishop wanted to hook up with Gibbs at one point. I thought they were going to have a one night stand.

BTW howcome LA uses hidden buildings?
                Nope definiely not only you. It gets tiresome and repetitive after a while

Ellie and Gibbs? Did I miss something?

I can't remember the reason for the hidden location

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                I wouldn't say that.. Torres has tried to hit on both Bishop and quinn..
                I thought he was just messing with them, more than seriously hitting on them
                sigpic

Comment

He may have been trying to hit on them at first, but i think it's mellowed to more of messin with them as the season's progressed..

MAN do i miss tony!

Comment

Ellie and Gibbs? Did I miss something?

I can't remember the reason for the hidden location
                    I've watched all the episodes since Bishop came aboard and I never got the impression that she wanted to hook up with Gibbs. I just always thought she had a bit of a hero worship thing more than anything else.

Comment

I've always got more of a 'who is this' at first, then a bit of hero worship, dude what has he done, kinda feeling from her, not romantic.

there may be a bit of a soft spot from him just due to Jake and what he did, so a bit of older male, father type protectiveness

sigpic

Comment

Sorry apologies.

It was that episode after Ellie broke up with her significant other..... I thought she wanted one night with Gibbs (I went mad)

OK so Kensie takes a flashbang grenade drops it into a bin and uses the ring on the end of the firing pin to propose to Deeks.

YUCK!!!!!!!!! SOMEONE PLEASE END THIS.

Comment

Last night's NCIS:LA was really good in my opinion.

Spoiler:
                          However, there was a massive flaw in that group's plan to kill all Muslims. They talked about the possibility of shooting off nuclear weapons at nearly every country on earth to eradicate Muslims. So how were they planning on taking out the smaller groups of Muslims scattered around the world. And what were their plans for earth's recovery after getting assaulted with possibly 90 nuclear bombs. Wouldn't that pretty much destroy the world? And if it didn't, every other country in the world would want to be attacking what was left of the United States. Not a pretty world those conspirators wanted to leave behind (since I'm pretty sure the conspirators would have also wound up dead.

Comment

I stopped watching this show. Densi finally ruined it for me to the point I can't even watch any more
                            sigpic

Comment

I stopped watching this show. Densi finally ruined it for me to the point I can't even watch any more

Seriously Linda you gave up?

I still occasionally watch. We just had the missile silo episode. Was actually a good one.

Not sure if I like the new boss lady.

Is Linda Hunt going to leave the show?

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
                                Last night's NCIS:LA was really good in my opinion.

Spoiler:
                                However, there was a massive flaw in that group's plan to kill all Muslims. They talked about the possibility of shooting off nuclear weapons at nearly every country on earth to eradicate Muslims. So how were they planning on taking out the smaller groups of Muslims scattered around the world. And what were their plans for earth's recovery after getting assaulted with possibly 90 nuclear bombs. Wouldn't that pretty much destroy the world? And if it didn't, every other country in the world would want to be attacking what was left of the United States. Not a pretty world those conspirators wanted to leave behind (since I'm pretty sure the conspirators would have also wound up dead.
                                How dare you bring logic into the show

IMHO a better plot line would be a biological weapon geared towards certain genetic markers prevalent in the population, thus making it more targeted. Still wouldn’t get all the converts of course, but would decimate whole chunks of the world.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X