No announcement yet.

NCIS Los Angeles Discussion/Spoilers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't know about the rest of you, but I offically LOVE Hetty. (or is it Heidi?)
    Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
    Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

Originally posted by AlbinoMonkeyC View Post
      I don't know about the rest of you, but I officially LOVE Hetty. (or is it Heidi?)
      It is Hetty. And so do I!!!

Comment

Originally posted by smurfettedoesnotshare View Post
        It is Hetty. And so do I!!!

I'd hate to see her with a gun, wouldn't you?

Comment

Originally posted by AlbinoMonkeyC View Post

I'd hate to see her with a gun, wouldn't you?
          Now, that would be scary! I definitely...

Spoiler:
          wouldn't ask her about Nepal, if she was armed!

Comment

Originally posted by smurfettedoesnotshare View Post
            Now, that would be scary! I definitely...

Spoiler:
            wouldn't ask her about Nepal, if she was armed!
            That would not be a smart thing to do!

Comment

Knowing Hetty she could do FAR more damage in other ways. She doesn't NEED a gun.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat View Post
                Knowing Hetty she could do FAR more damage in other ways. She doesn't NEED a gun.
                this i agree! it's all about who you know and what they can teach you
                I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
                sigpic

Comment

Search and Destroy [( written as i watched )]
                  Spoiler:
                  omg!! the facebook convo was just awesomely and vance and hetty both being on facebook... i love that Callen get's a new black wardrobe b/c he forgot to mention a blood stain... and sam's "comfy" shirt.... oh, and hetty helping out mackenzie so she doesn't hafta deal with the boys ribbing....

this is going to be a hard case for Callen, simply b/c he identifies with the mark...

oh god! the banter b/t Callen and Sam gets better with every ep... i esp love the exchange in the tat shop! and Sam doing oragami with Callen's tootsie pop wrappers.. so totally win! oh god! and mackenzie attacking the security people with a battering ram..... and then how matter of fact she is about offering to call them a tow truck!

Hetty's little speach about damaged goods was really touching... and Callen's little heart-to-heart with Walton and then letting him go instead of taking him into protective custody....

this show just gets better and better
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lilith View Post
                    Search and Destroy [( written as i watched )]
                    Spoiler:
                    omg!! the facebook convo was just awesomely and vance and hetty both being on facebook... i love that Callen get's a new black wardrobe b/c he forgot to mention a blood stain... and sam's "comfy" shirt.... oh, and hetty helping out mackenzie so she doesn't hafta deal with the boys ribbing....

this is going to be a hard case for Callen, simply b/c he identifies with the mark...

oh god! the banter b/t Callen and Sam gets better with every ep... i esp love the exchange in the tat shop! and Sam doing oragami with Callen's tootsie pop wrappers.. so totally win! oh god! and mackenzie attacking the security people with a battering ram..... and then how matter of fact she is about offering to call them a tow truck!

Hetty's little speach about damaged goods was really touching... and Callen's little heart-to-heart with Walton and then letting him go instead of taking him into protective custody....

this show just gets better and better

Okay, you got most of them!!

Spoiler:
                    I love the origami with the Tootsie pop wrappers.. and the argument of the swan or a duck!

And then Hetti at the end saying "Oh a Duck"
                    Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
                    sigpic
                    Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

Originally posted by OneillTwo"LL"s View Post

Okay, you got most of them!!

Spoiler:
                      I love the origami with the Tootsie pop wrappers.. and the argument of the swan or a duck!

And then Hetti at the end saying "Oh a Duck"
                      i wrote them down as they happened so i wouldn't forget later and ita about that last part!!
                      sigpic

Comment

the show is growing on me

as annoying as buddy shows can be, the banter makes me laugh. i'm glad they're toning hettie down. she was too quirky for words.
                        Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

the show is growing on me

as annoying as buddy shows can be, the banter makes me laugh. i'm glad they're toning hettie down. she was too quirky for words.
                          Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Still an amusing show.
                            Spoiler:
                            The Facebook thing went on a little longer than I thought was necessary, but it did tie in, which was nice.

I smelled a rat from the moment the honcho guy said something about "psychotic break." Although technically I was suspicious of who the bad guys were right from the start. One thing too much TV has taught me is that you shouldn't make assumptions.

LOVED the origami wrappers. Loved the battering ram. Loved Hetty, as usual. And next week one of my favorite people shows up! YAY!

If I had one quibble it'd be a generic sort of one: why is it that whenever undercover types have to sneak in to a geek environment they always choose the LEAST geeky/technosavvy person to do it? Sure, it's cute to watch some hotshot badass fail utterly at something like a video game, but seriously? If you're gonna send someone in as a game tester he should probably know HOW TO PLAY THE FRAKKIN' GAME. Or at the very least have some kind of supergadget so that the geek back in the office can play the game for him and help maintain his cover.

I know it wound up being convenient for the plot, but still, it's a minor irritant whenever I see it. Kinda like how scifi fans are always portrayed as obsessive freaks who have no lives and still live with their moms.

But I digress. Plotwise it was kinda ehhh, but this is more of a character-driven show anyway and they seem to be doing a good job with that so far.

Comment

I have to admit I missed a number of episodes recently, but I did stay in my seat to watch this weeks due to the crossover.

Spoiler:
                              I enjoyed Abby on this episode and I enjoyed the still strong character moments for the lead guys

I am not one who usually likes to much crossover...so it was nice that NCIS used characters from the other show in such a way that we got enjoy seeing a favorite be the center of attention...however, I must say I am still not completely emamoured with the way this show is being written ...maybe I need to stay in my seat more often after NCIS...however, so far I am still in the hit & miss camp....
                              Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Yesterday was my first full episode of LA. I would give it one thumb up. It wasn't as bad as I had heard, and I'd probably tune in again if I had the time. It doesn't seem to be quite up to par with the first season of the original NCIS, but maybe I'd change my mind if I saw more episodes.
                                If your work speaks for itself, don't interrupt. ~Henry J. Kaiser

Comment

Working...
                                X