Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SGA: Blood

Sal's Quarters

Another wonderfull morning, major Salomon Ray thought when he looked out thru his window. The spires of Atlantis glittered by the sunrays and in the distance he could see a puddle jumper approaching. Sal quickly got dressed and rushed up to the Jumper Bay.

Hallway

- What's the rush? A voice with a certain scottish accent said Sal when he came jogging. He turned his head and saw Dr. Beckett.

-Oh, nothing. Just gonna meet up with Lieutenant Karis.

-That lovely lady that got transferred here last week. I met her yesterday in the infirmary. What a sweet gal, reminded me of a girl I once knew.

-Really. So how are things down at the infirmary, any excitement?

-Well, we got ourself a case of the flu. Slightly more aggresive than the one we are used to but nothing we can't handle.

-Good to know, Doc.

- Good God!

-What is it!?

-I'm late to my lunch date with Lt. Cadman, gotta run Major. Take care.

Jumper Bay

The Puddle Jumper had just landed when Sal entered the Bay. Lt. Karis, Dr. Zelenka and few others were just about to unload what looked to be a sarcophagus.

-Goa'uld? Sal said

-Major, we don't know. I've called Dr.McKay and Colonel Sheppard up here. But by the look of it, I'd say that is a pretty good guess. Zelenka said

Zelenka moved closer to the sarcophagus.

-Look at these markings. He said while thouching them.

Suddenly the sarcophagus began to vibrate. It slowly opened up.

-Zelenka! Sal shouted

-It wasn't my fault. I didn't thouch anything!

Lt. Karis moved closer.

-Sir, we have something, looks like a human.

Sal quickly raised his P90 when an arm quickly grabbed Karis throat. From the sarcophagus a man stood up. He was dressed in clothes that could easily have come from the 18th century. He was very pale, had white hair and striking blue eyes that seemed to glow. But this were not the most prominent features of this man. He had fangs.
    Last edited by Bebbe777; 23 September 2009, 03:58 PM.
    Time is a companion that goes with us on a journey. It reminds us to cherish each moment, because it will never come again. What we leave behind is not as important as how we have lived.

-Oh, okay. I thought you said the sarcophagus was closed. McKay said shocked when he entered the Bay. At the same time Sheppard unholstered his Beretta.

-It...it was. Zelenka stammered.

-What did you do!?

-Nothing, I looked at it...

-Karis, are you ok? Sheppard asked while he slowly approached them.

-Yes Colonel.

-Okay, I don't know who you are or what you want, but we can solve this peacufully. For a starter, I'm Lieutenant Colonel Sheppard, I'm the military commander of this facility.

The man looked at Sheppard for a moment. His eyes were as blue as the ocean outside. He opened his mouth, revealing his fangs once more.

-Lucius Avarine. Tertius Ordo of Nex Paciscor.

All of the sudden Lucius fell to floor, unconcious.

Isolation

-Carson, what have you find out? Weir said while she entered the isolation top chamber together with Sheppard and McKay.

-Do you believe in myths Elizabeth? Carson asked while wathing a monitor.

-No, not really.

-You should, you are looking at one now.

They all looked down at the man called Lucius, strapped to the bed in the isolation chamber.

-What are you saying?

-That man is not human. He has a remarkable regernative ability along with increased strength and speed.

-Okay, so why did he pass out? Weir asked.

-No energy, he needs to eat.

-So give him some drip or take something from the mess, I'm sure their is something to his likings. Sheppard added.

-Thats just it Colonel. His body don't tolerate the same food as we do. He requires life force...blood.

-Blood!? What, are you saying that that man is similar to a vampire? McKay said shocked.

-I say he is exactly like how we portrait vampires. Except that he is alive.

-Great, another life sucking species. They seem to thrive her in Pegasus. Sheppard said with a smirk.
    Time is a companion that goes with us on a journey. It reminds us to cherish each moment, because it will never come again. What we leave behind is not as important as how we have lived.

Comment

Interesting story. So his like a vampire with snake in his head? (Judging from the sarcophagus and the glowing eyes) Although you should try to include some more details like when this is taking place, or if it is an alternative universe scenerio thing. But all in all it could be a pretty interesting idea if you flesh out the details more. Keep at it.

Comment

This looks good.

Comment

Working...
        X