MacPherson (112)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ian-S View Post
    I'll volunteer for that butt slapping, oops my divorce papers are in the post me thinks

Either Artie had the Phoenix medallion or it wasn't Artie, someone setup with the fimble perhaps? He sure got back to the office from out in the warehouse quick.
    That's a good point. I didn't even think of that, it could be that artie is really back in the Warehouse somewhere.

Perfecto!

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
      That is not true. Their are certain aspects of Claudia I find a little annoying but overall I like her
      Epiphany! I agree, sometimes she can be a bit overwhelming, and I particularly didn't like the "repairing" of the projector, but I agree, she's a nice character.
      If you wish to see more of my rants, diatribes, and general comments, check out my Twitter account SirRyanR!
      Check out Pharaoh Hamenthotep's wicked 3D renders here!
      If you can prove me wrong, go for it. I enjoy being proven wrong.

sigpic
      Worship the Zefron. Always the Zefron.

Comment

Am I the only one that thought the story was only average? I dislike when writers make characters do something out of character like they did with Artie in the Bronzing scene. He already knew that MacPherson had someone on the inside of the Warehouse helping him and it wasn't proven 100% to be Claudia. There should have been much more security with the Bronzing controls so that not just anybody could reverse the process even by accident. There should have been layers upon layers of security measures. But there wasn't.

This wasn't just some other "bad" person. It was someone who knew the Warehouse as much, if not better than Artie does. But because the writers needed it to be, there wasn't at least an encrypted password that only Artie and maybe Mrs. Fredrick would know. Also, Artie should have waited until the process with MacPherson was done and his "statue" was removed from the processing place. Then he could have started putting back the artifacts MacPherson had.

The cliffhanger was good, but not outstanding. Season 2 will be worthwhile to at least see where they take the show after an uneven season 1. It seemed that 13 episodes was not enough to start explaining WHY some of these common articles received their "powers." Only the explaination of the Harriet Tubman thimble came close to giving some reason as to why. Before the show ends, the writers better address this issue IMO.
        Spoiler:
        sigpic

Comment

I wish this was a mid-season finale but either way I really liked it. I do agree that MacPherson's escape from the bronzing was a little too easy...just hitting reverse.

I also agree that it is likely Artie had the Pheonix Medallion, and I'm hoping it just killed a few of the really bad people in the bronzing...we'll see I guess.

I was surprised about Leena, maybe she was upset about not being included in the opening credits of the show.
          sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
            I hope Artie is still alive. He is my favorite person in the show.

Comment

Originally posted by Spimman View Post
              I wish this was a mid-season finale but either way I really liked it. I do agree that MacPherson's escape from the bronzing was a little too easy...just hitting reverse.

I also agree that it is likely Artie had the Pheonix Medallion, and I'm hoping it just killed a few of the really bad people in the bronzing...we'll see I guess.

I was surprised about Leena, maybe she was upset about not being included in the opening credits of the show.
              Leena was in the opening credits.
              Originally posted by aretood2
              Jelgate is right

Comment

This episode was really good, although Leena suprised me. I'm sure Artie survived, probably by using the Pheonix. I loved it when Pete called MacPherson " Mr. McNuttypants" it was so funny!

G.T.
                sigpic

Comment

So was the whole purpose for this rouse so that McPherson would reverse the stuff in his blood that kept him away from the Warehouse? I would have expected him to try to take a few items that he knew were really powerful before he left.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Spimman View Post
                    So was the whole purpose for this rouse so that McPherson would reverse the stuff in his blood that kept him away from the Warehouse? I would have expected him to try to take a few items that he knew were really powerful before he left.

same here but, I kinda saw that coming.

G.T.
                    sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                      Me too i really hope artie is going to be fine!

Comment

Spoiler:
                        oh trust me he'll be fine. you can't outsmart Artie.
                        sigpic

Comment

Working...
                        X