Cavil's side should be pissed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cavil's side should be pissed

In the final events of Daybreak, when the Five are shown to the 4s and 5s, it becomes pretty obvious that Cavil was hiding a lot of knowledge about them. Considering the Cylon Schism was fundamentally over the issue of finding them, shouldn't the 4s and 5s be a little pissed at Cavil's actions?
    sigpic

Rebuilding resurrection took precedence over any other grievances.

At least, it did until they were all destroyed and the point was made moot.
    "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

I find it hard to believe at that point though, the 4s and 5s had no interest in the fact the the final 5 were standing right there. And that Cavil had known about them.
      sigpic

Comment

I dunno, faced with petty squabbles vs. DEATH, my priority would be dealing with death first.
        "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

About the title of this thread.....

Geez ya think?!?!
          Tst

Comment

Working...
          X