Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You May Have Crossed From SPN Fan to Obsessed If...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll start, because I show many signs of crossing this particular line!

-You are more worried about losing a possible SPN season 6, than losing your own job.

-You can name not just the season, but disc number of each episode.

-You smile every time you see an Impala...even if it looks nothing like Dean's kick-a** black '67.

Anyone else?

- You can name all episodes in the correct order
    - You bought a leather jacket that looks like Dean's
    - You try to move things with your mind
    sigpic
    My short movie "Red Bag" / The Scifi Guys Podcast / My Twitter account

Comment

Okay, I think I got a few.

- you re-arrange your schedule according to when the latest episode will finish downloading
      - your kids sing Carry on my wayward son 24/7 (this one's actually true )
      - you brush up your school Latin so you can understand the incantations
      - you are unable to have a conversation without at least one quote from Spn
      - you have a cassette player installed in your car, or at least switch all your CDs to hard rock
      - you salt your doors and windows at night

sigpic
      Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
        I can top this one . And I SWEAR this is true. I have an almost 4-yr-old and these are her song requests and their translations...again, I am not kidding:

-She asks for "Carry On" = Carry On My Wayward Son (that's the one obvious title)

-"Mowing the lawn" = Joey Ramone's What a Wonderful World

-"Running away from the police" = Renegade

-"Dean wants pie" = Foreplay/Long Time (opening of AHBL pt1)

-"Being silly on the car" = Eye of the tiger

-"Dean going to work" = Well Respected Man

-"Crash!" = Bad Moon Rising

-"Fixing the car" = Shambala

-"Car's all fixed and pretty again" = Back in Black

Most of the other 80 songs on her playlist are typical preschooler songs, but, yeah, when she sings these songs, we get some funny looks!

Comment

^^ Did you listen to/own all of those before Spn?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post
            ^^ Did you listen to/own all of those before Spn?
            Well Respected Man was one of those songs I knew, but always forgot about, so I hadn't downloaded it until after It's A Terrible Life.

I had never heard that version of What a Wonderful World before, but loved it when I heard it.

Scarily enough, the rest IS music I had on my iPod! One more reason why this show really sucked me in!

Comment

Originally posted by Crichiel View Post
              Scarily enough, the rest IS music I had on my iPod! One more reason why this show really sucked me in!
              Hehe, that's not scary... it's just good taste!! When I started watching I wondered how they got into my house and stole my CD collection!!

You know when you're obsessed when you have a Spn playlist on your laptop!

sigpic

Comment

You know your obssessed when you watch for signs of the 66 seals breaking.
                http://www.imagehosting.com/out.php/..._DanielSig.jpg

Comment

-When you start thinking Bobby, Dean, Jensen, Chuck, Misha, and Castiel sound like good baby names!

-When you can explain the difference between a Wendigo and a Rougarou to someone...or can even spell Rougarou!

Comment

- when you start wondering which Apocalyptic Rider is in town when you see a black, classic Mustang. (Again, this is true. Believe it or not, we've seen both a red and a black classic Mustang in our little town since watching 5.02!!)

- when every romantic interlude is a 'chick flick moment' for you

sigpic

Comment

-When you can recognise and name all the boys' different guns and weapons.

-When you can name Supernatural's DP, key hairstylist, casting director, and props master.

Comment

When your computer bookmarks consist of 14 'real' bookmarks, and 68 Supernatural related ones. (61 of those simply being YouTube videos!)

Comment

... when you start seeing signs of the Apocalypse everywhere.

No, seriously, yesterday I heard a report on the radio that a discussion of how to shovel snow correctly landed four people in hospital - and my first thought was 'It's War'. It seems that this one guy was shovelling snow, and his landlord showed up and said he had to do it differently. The argument escalated, and the two started to beat each other up, then the wives joined in and now all four of them are hospitalized. I mean, WTF? Is that normal? Maybe I should pitch the idea to Kripke, it sounds like something his twisted sense of humor would appreciate.

sigpic

Comment

When you smile every time they say "supernatural" or "St. Michael" in church...not really appropriate, I suppose, taking a wonderful religious figure and thinking instead of a tv show!

Comment

Originally posted by Starg8fans
                              Does it count if I do it?

- You take your DVD box set with you when you go away for one night. And then stay up and watch it all night.
                              - You dream about it every night and wake up disappointed.
                              - When you see the date on the calendar and realise what it means, you sing your "Supernatural Day" song.

I admit to the last two but haven't done the first in some time!
                              x
                              Last edited by Epideme; 01 February 2010, 03:47 AM. Reason: spelling
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X